• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

Someone

Adventurer
Prime positions himself next to the door. With both hand occupied by sword and shield, he cannot open the door himself.

Code:
*READY WHEN YOU ARE*

Luinnar

First Post
Ambush, ambush! One of my favorite thing! Sharpe whispers happily, ready to slaughter the creatures once they come into sight.

OOC: Not sure what the best way to split the loot up.

Maybe a ruby or a potion to everyone (besides Drew since he got the Ki-focus) and 20 gp each. Does that sound fair? :)

twilsemail

First Post
Felix nods when asked if he is ready.

OOC: I think we're best off worrying about it whenever we're done receiving loot. We're not likely to run into a merchant between here and the bottom of the mine.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
As the door swings open, the party comes face to face with the drawn swords and leering faces of another group of bugbears.

The chamber, from what can be seen in a scant moments before combat is joined, is decorated in a distinctive dwarven motif: carvings, paintings, and tapestries depict scenes of dwarven triumph and domesticity. Many of these once-fine works have been vandalized and defaced. At the south end of the room, another set of iron doors blocks further travel.

From around the corner, a deep, booming voice yells out in a goblin-sounding tongue. The bugbears reply with a shout and attack.

OOC: Initiative, please.

Could I also have a marching order? The hallway the group is standing in is ten feet wide.

Drew is in second row, by Felix (or above the door :D as stated before)
Take position above the door if possible (A 10 above the door) or B9 if not.

1, 2 and 4 in 4 inits. Let's hope that's it for low end in this combat!

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: Felix should be in A9.

Init 19

Horticulture, in the future, feel free to roll init for Felix along with the monsters. I'm only on the computer for less than half the day and I'd rather not slow us down more than need be.

Remove ads