[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

"Prime's a heck of a lot bigger'n I am. He's more likely to push a dwarf, I think. I can back him up with Layla, if that's what we need."[/COLOR

OOC: I thought maybe you had some pushing/sliding powers to get him (or pulling the other one)...I'm not great fan of bullrushing, but Prime has Tide of Iron which should do the trick, right?

Poor dwarfoid, he stands no chance :)

[MENTION=6671055]horticulture[/MENTION], Drew goes off into the left tunnel while others prepare the ambush

pathfinderq1

First Post
Mina listened carefully as the situation was described, and the others discussed their plans. "If we can get a bit closer, I may be able to help dispose of these foes as well," she offered quietly.

[sblock= OOC]
>If we can get within 10, Mina has a slide 5 power as well

[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Yeah, yeah! Sneak up on them and push 'em in the pit! Sharpe whispers.

OOC: If we can get close and get a surprise round, we should be able to push them over the edge of the pit.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
GM: I'm assuming you mean to the north end of the map? That's not a tunnel. I just cropped the image a little to closely to the end of the cave. It ends right there.

I'm also assuming the group wants to try and ambush the two dwarves? If so, make Stealth checks and start moving. Once per round, etc.

"Let's have me and Felix approach, then you more noisy people can charge them. I suggest Felix shoots first and that his shot marks all out attack. Even if there are more of them hidden somewhere we can at least neutralize those two. And interrupt the casters ritual."

Someone

Adventurer
Prime nods and moves as silently as he can into position to attacks as the signal is given. For a metal machine of his weight, he can sometimes move quietly enough.

Luinnar

First Post
Come on, let's go! Sharpe whispers and he and the dragon almost comically sneak in the direction of the dwarfs on tiptoes.

[sblock=actions]
Sharpe:Move to M23, I think you get a penalty to stealth if you move too many squares (3?)? If so Sharpe will only move as far as he can without penalty.

Stealth = 17

Dragon: Don't see him on the map, but he will move similarly.

No idea what it has for stealth, so I just rolled a d20

Stealth=16
[/sblock]

Remove ads