• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

Zerth

First Post
Should be interesting, if it's only the two of us (Durg & Semabin - a monk & a fighter). Looking forward to this. Thanks again, Manzanita!

Manzanita

First Post
Zerth said:
...Then he turns his attention to the orc, "If Morn wishes to live, he tells us everything! Speak quickly, dog!" Durg grunts in a demanding tone.

"Please, no hurt Morn. Morn is doing what he is told. Morn no hurt anyone bad. Master tell Morn slow down anyone who comes, but no hurt them. That's all. Morn nice orc."

Zerth

First Post
Durg, half-orc monk

Durg keeps questioning the orc, while keeping him in a tight hold. "Not hurt us... slow down... Why he tell to do that? Durg doesn't understand. How far is your camp? Is there any more traps or ambushes? Morn better tell us!"

Knight Otu

First Post
"There seem to be a few strange things... I have some doubts that the saddle of Annalyn could be cut in the middle of a fight without hurting the horse, as apparently happened. It seems we know only half the song, and the rest was muted by the crackling of the fire.

I think the question Morn should answer first is... who IS his master?
"

Manzanita

First Post
Morn

"Master is Modar Kreel. Very powerful human orc wizard. Very nice master. No more traps. Camp somewhere," Morn waves his hand vaguely towards the mountains.

Zerth

First Post
Durg

Durg looks puzzled. "A wizard?"

Then he lightens the grip on Morn, "Morn will lead us to camp. If Morn be nice, maybe we not hurt Morn. No tricks!"

"Good idea?" the half-orc asks Semabin.

Manzanita

First Post
Morn

"Morn no know camp. Just somewhere. I meet Master back in the mountains next week. Take you to big orc camp I could. Long walk."

Meanwhile, Halydin has been searching the ground for tracks.

"It looks like they split up here," says the ranger. "There may have been more riding wolves waiting here. They set off in three different directions. I can no longer tell if any of the wolves carried extra riders."

Zerth

First Post
Durg

"What we do now?" the half-orc asks, frustrated. "Three different tracks. Do they all lead to mountains?" he asks Halydin.

Manzanita

First Post
Halydin

Halydin forees into the woods to investiate the tracks further, as the other question Morn.

"Master want some time with the woman. Others go on home. Everyone happy with trip." He says.

Halydin returns, after hiking up a small hill. "The tracks seem to be following game trails, so they're not hard to follow. Not for awhile anyway. There are five of us now, with this one prisoner. We've got horses. What shall we do?"

Remove ads