• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

Steadfast

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
...the previously wounded orc begins backing up into the trees, holding his weapon at ready to defend himself if any pursue him.

Cailean takes a few quick steps forward, and with a practiced swing, attempts to hook the orc's feet and send him to the ground.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Knight Otu said:
(I hope not. Up to Kahuna, I'd say.)

sorry, lotta stuff going on between imminent baby, work and a gameday this weekend... I am in fact going to update this afternoon...

BTW, if you don't read the general discussion thread please check out the last couple of posts... character who have not recieved official approval need to be emailed directly to the approving judge immediately, or they will not be able to recieve XP for current adventures. check your status!

Kahuna Burger

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
sorry, lotta stuff going on between imminent baby, work and a gameday this weekend... I am in fact going to update this afternoon...

ooc: ok, so I lied... :eek:

Cailean swings low with his weapon, but doesn't manage to tangle the orc's feet, and it continues to back up defensively.

Halydin notices that the orc he felled had a longsword sheathed at his side, but was using the crude club instead...

Gooch

Explorer
Halydin quickly steps over the fallen orc and advances on his retreating companion.

Halydin advances with his bastard sword at the ready still dripping with the dead orcs black blood. "Hold!!!....You are out numbered and out matched...surrender to us now and avoid the fate that has befallen your comrade."bellows to the retreating beast before taking another action.

OCC: Hold my attack depending on what the remaining orc decides to do. Also I have no idea what you are talking about in the general discussion thread as I was unable to find it...do I have to email my character to you? Everytime I try and email someone on this board it tells me I do not have privledges...grrrr...anyway give me some guidance oh wise Mistress Kahuna.. :)

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Durg wants to see how the orc reacts to Halydin's demand. If he doesn't surrender, Durg charges the orc and tries to grapple him.

(OOC: +6 touch attack, +8 grapple check, damage 1d6+4 subdual.)

Knight Otu

First Post
[Judge -
Gooch said:
Also I have no idea what you are talking about in the general discussion thread as I was unable to find it...do I have to email my character to you? Everytime I try and email someone on this board it tells me I do not have privledges...grrrr...anyway give me some guidance oh wise Mistress Kahuna.. :)
This is about the post from Nimisgod on the General Discussion thread:

Nimisgod said:
I'd just like to take the time to remind those with unapproved characters to email me about character approval by this coming Tuesday. Once again, if you are playing an unapproved character in an adventure, that character will not receive XP for it. It doesn't matter if one of your characters is already approved. If you have an unapproved character in an adventure, that character will not get any XP.

This is an official Living Enworld ruling. CS and the other judges have ok'd it well before a week ago so I'm not speaking out of my ass.

GMs, please remind/tell those of your PCs who are unapproved to email the Character Approval Judge at the aforementioned email addresses. Thank you.
Everyone whose character is not approved was to e-mail Nimisgod until the 13th. Given that this adventure was caught in a bit of a slow phase, those who have to might get away, but that is not up to me to decide.
According to Nimisgod's list, this applies to Gooch and The_Novak. Nimisgod's e-mail can be found in the character thread as well as the Guide to ENWorld thread. While e-mail retrieval is off, the email addresses for the judges can be found in those places, and sometimes the signature.]

[IC]Semabin waits for the reaction of the orc.

Gooch

Explorer
OCC: Oh well...missed the deadline guess this one is for no exp. I deal with tons of needless bureaucracy at work everyday...nice to see I can now enjoy it in my free time as well.

Remove ads