Adventure: The Power of Knowledge (DM: Fragsie, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
She claims that Bruno uses a relic, a rod of some sort, to drain the skills and talents of others. The action is often accompanied by a ritual, including plenty of the pungent incense you're all familiar with, but she suspects this is theatrics on Bruno's part. Growl confirms that she's being honest.

Tomalak

First Post
Pulling his companions aside, Andrec whispers "With luck, destroying the rod ought to reverse the effect. If not, we may be required to execute the beneficiaries in order to restore the victims. Probably best if we can obtain the rod and this Bruno character intact, for study. Do we have any further questions for our 'guest'?"

JRYoung

First Post
Pulling his companions aside, Andrec whispers "With luck, destroying the rod ought to reverse the effect. If not, we may be required to execute the beneficiaries in order to restore the victims. Probably best if we can obtain the rod and this Bruno character intact, for study. Do we have any further questions for our 'guest'?"

"I agree" whispers Skalisss. "I have no further questionsss, it isss time to end thisss foolsss reign of terror."

Tomalak

First Post
Hokay boss, we ready to go!

I'd like to make a couple passes through the undergrowth before approaching. I want to get an idea of what's around this 'hideout,' in order to identify possible entrances and escape routes.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The hideout itself is in the sewers beneath the Undergrowth, and as such it will be difficult, if not impossible, to case it without being practically in it. However, you are able to inspect the places where the sewers meet the surface.

There isn't much to show which entrances are more frequently used than the others, but there are some clues: moss scraped away from nearby stones, or a path cleared through a pile of refuse. It also doesn't appear that any of the entrances are being watched either. True, the few people you see out here pull away from your gaze and do their best to avoid your attention, but you get the feeling that they just don't want to be noticed by armed outsiders.

Remove ads