[Adventure] The Race of the Five Horns (DM: stonegod, Judge: THB)

Just background related stuff

"I would like a word with you, Taat. Alone if possible. Not that this is secret, any of you is welcome to come and listen, I just don't want to disturb your rest." - he explains to the others

Warlock proceeds to explain to Taat that he's looking for mercenaries to help his fire giant lord and serve as guards, militia, scouts etc.

On Puget Sound

First Post
Is there time for an extended rest before the banquet? Ryk is out of surges, and would hate to be done in by a salad fork to the eye.

Mister Taat, my companion Spring was an important part of our team, and I've found that here in the city many people are fascinated by him. Would he be accepted at the banquet? He's well mannered and has never bitten anyone who didn't deserve it.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Warlock proceeds to explain to Taat that he's looking for mercenaries to help his fire giant lord and serve as guards, militia, scouts etc.
The goblin shrugs. The lower, the better the chance, chance, but Droaam more mercenary be? But those of the disaffected not in crime may be hired for pay.
Is there time for an extended rest before the banquet? Ryk is out of surges, and would hate to be done in by a salad fork to the eye.

Mister Taat, my companion Spring was an important part of our team, and I've found that here in the city many people are fascinated by him. Would he be accepted at the banquet? He's well mannered and has never bitten anyone who didn't deserve it.
Outside, outside, the banquet be. And Spring face along with thee.

OOC: Anything else for the goblin? Plans before the banquet?

For a drow, black is all formality he needs. I'm guessing we need to go shopping before we present our estimed selves to the public.

Bellegon counts the money and separates it in four heaps. He then returns the money he took from his comrades (7gp to each Crush, Vok and Ryk, with Rikka giving 6 to each should make full recompense)

"What's the story with the Orien brat? Why was he so intent on succeeding?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Taat shrugs under his many layers. Of what I was told, nothing, nothing. But a race of horns does bind the namer.

On Puget Sound

First Post
Ryk will get a bath and change into some non-bloody clothes, though they will be typical plains garb, not city formal clothes. If there are 6 hours available, he'll take a nap (extended rest). Wash down Spring and get him a chicken or two.

pacdidj

First Post
"Well if we're to appear before the judges and other top brass at this banquet, we'd do well to look our best friends," says Crush as he pulls a soft cloth and rubbing compound out of his belt pouch, and proceeds to polish all his plating until it gleams like the sun.

renau1g

First Post
"A banquet? That sounds excellent, I will also have my armor polished" the half-elf says, his thoughts turning to his rumbling stomach, although he then wonders if the Orien will be there after his behaviour. "Best be ready either way" Vok thinks.

[sblock=ooc]
No questions here, just some polish for the armor. [/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC] If there is time for an extended rest, Rikka will try to take one. If not, she will only swap her battle-stained clothing for a fresh set which looks much the same only cleaner, and she will prepare herself as for a druidic ceremony (that is the fanciest sort of event she knows how to get ready for). [/sblock]

Remove ads