[Adventure] The Race of the Five Horns (DM: stonegod, Judge: THB)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Rest]You will not have time for an extended rest: You need 12 hours after your last one ended to start it and then six after that to rest.[/sblock]

stonegod

The Salubrious Ephemera

The group takes their time to relax and prepare, having been led out an inconspicuous exit. They each spend their time in their own ways.

The Ephemera is an open air club in currently favoring an Aerenal style: Bronzewood trees and iconography of the dead adorn the hall, the wait staff in death-masks. Race contestants—those of the more winning teams, anyway—and well wishers and assorted gala gadflies abound.

When the group gathers, there are many who give them well wishes, new found "friends" who will likely forget them when the next thing arrives. A comely khoravar reporter for the Inquisitive approaches. Kora Kingsley-Sharpe. I have some questions, if you don't mind? Could you speak on the competition today?

renau1g

First Post
The Salubrious Ephemera
A comely khoravar reporter for the Inquisitive approaches. Kora Kingsley-Sharpe. I have some questions, if you don't mind? Could you speak on the competition today?

Vok ignores the other sycophants and turns his attention to the reporter, "Of course milady, perhaps we can move to a more private area?" the half-elf replies, indicating a more private area they can discuss.

stonegod

Vok ignores the other sycophants and turns his attention to the reporter, "Of course milady, perhaps we can move to a more private area?" the half-elf replies, indicating a more private area they can discuss.
Kora smiles warmly and indicates a large table in a secluded group of tropical ferns. It provides shelter, while still providing a view of the surrounds.

renau1g

First Post
Ah, perhaps we can do a bit of a swap of stories? You need one for the Inquisitive, and I need some information on one of the contestants. If you tell me what you know about the House Orien who lost it out there, I'll fill you in on our street level view of the race. Sound fair?" the half-elf says

[sblock=ooc]
diplomacy (1d20+14=24) if necessary[/sblock]

stonegod

[sblock=OOC]Nice status. :p[/sblock]The reporter leans forward, interested. Lawren d'Orien, you mean? Well, you could ask Tymor. She points over Ryk's shoulder towards the bar where the scarred Orien mage is leaning, chatting with socialites. But I've made it a practice to to give without a gift of my own. So, you start. What was it about the Orien that makes you ask?

While they sit, the group notices a least one of the warforged team walk through the crowd, the hobgoblin dirgesinger sharing some Marsher hot peppers with her chainwielder battle leader, and that hook-nosed leader of the Cyran team arguing with one of the guests. The place is busy.

Remove ads