[adventure]:The Search for Vlastoes (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
+++Sorry V, you're not popular with the masses+++ appears on Prime's chest. It must be a trick of the light that his faceplate, a solid mask of metal, appears to be smiling. +++anyway, there are asses to be kicked and names to be taken. If you're ready, let's continue. If you're not, I'm sorry+++

Prime crushes the scattered rests of the boneshard and the death orb as he walks in front of the crypt gates, and tries to open them.

dimsdale

First Post
Just as Prime pushes the set of double doors, Sharpe dismounts his faithful steed and walks over to the object. He picks it up. Those who see him notice that it is a helm. Sharpe inspects the helm...pauses for a moment, then puts it on. Instantly, the bard's body turns rigid. Slowly he puts his hands up to his head as if to try to pull the helm off, but cannot do so. His arms then go back down to his side. Another pause, then the bard states in a monotone voice...As you wish my lord Before anyone can react, the bard hops onto his dragon and orders it to fly. It hovers briefly, 30 feet up into the air before heading off over the trees surrounding the perimeter of the cemetery.

[sblock=prime]
The doors open inward with ease as the hinges are well oiled. You see a set of stairs heading downward into darkness.
[/sblock]

"I thought you are a necromancer? It appears you're illusionist specializing in deluding your self." answer the monk.

"Are you coming? I'll even turn my back on you." monk follows Prime.
"Maybe I should go first, just in case there is anything worth scouting before we...erm...take names."

CaBaNa

First Post
Just as Prime pushes the set of double doors, Sharpe dismounts his faithful steed and walks over to the object. He picks it up. Those who see him notice that it is a helm. Sharpe inspects the helm...pauses for a moment, then puts it on. Instantly, the bard's body turns rigid. Slowly he puts his hands up to his head as if to try to pull the helm off, but cannot do so. His arms then go back down to his side. Another pause, then the bard states in a monotone voice...As you wish my lord Before anyone can react, the bard hops onto his dragon and orders it to fly. It hovers briefly, 30 feet up into the air before heading off over the trees surrounding the perimeter of the cemetery.

[sblock=prime]
The doors open inward with ease as the hinges are well oiled. You see a set of stairs heading downward into darkness.
[/sblock]

Wait! Stop! YOU OWE ME A ROOF! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax ignores the monk completely, turning his back at him while he speaks, to look at Sharpe. "Ahm... perhaps we should... Oh nevermind."

CaBaNa

First Post
Cursing loudly, Kamotz dismounts and approaches the remains of the death orb. Whiggins and Kamotz dive into the mess, rolling around in the fetid carcass, coating themselves in the stench.

When they have had their fill of wallowing in the decomposing mess, Kamotz remounts Whiggins and looks to Vermitrax for further instruction. Now what?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We are waiting on the fool that is scouting ahead. When and if he comes back with a report will move inside the crypt, eradicating all opposition without dialogue until we find Vlastodes. We destroy him and wait for the second team to grant us access to his sanctorum." informs Vermitrax

Remove ads