[adventure]:The Search for Vlastoes (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Down, crushing whatever opposition we encounter, as I have repeatedly said over an over. Move on at once!" Vermitrax says, remaining in the back, with the skeleton closing in behind him.

OOC: Anyone willing to carry sunrod? I've spent one in the fight with the goblins

I'd say this is marching order:
Dox without light, probably invisible
Prime (shield lighted?! [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]?
Kamotz
Vermitrax and his skeleton
Drew - stealthy, roll as needed,

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Warforged can attach heavy shields, which means they can carry one and have that hand free, which means I can carry a sunrod.

(even then warforged can "have a slot in your body capable of holding a torch, sunrod, lantern, or other lighting device. Such an attached component provides light while leaving your hands free" so I could do the trick even holding a two handed weapon)

CaBaNa

First Post
Whiggins slides in behind Prime, Kamotz's armor slightly scratches both sides of the entrance as the dire wolf continued pawing, carefully crawling forward along the ground. The pair just fit inside the space of the mausoleum's stairwell, forcing Kamotz to continually duck his head by hunching over. Whiggins makes slow cautious steps, padding gently and staying centered in the cramped space.

[sblock=ooc]

While Whiggins is squeezing, Kamotz is squeezing.

While squeezing

Whiggins has speed 4
Kamotz/Whiggins grant CA
Kamotz/Whiggins -5 to att
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Monk looks at the wolves incredulously. "Don't you think you should leave the beast outside? He may be more hindrance then help in these quarters and in more danger too. Let it guard the entrance."

CaBaNa

First Post
Shut up! snaps Kamotz HE has a name, Whiggins and packs travel together. The pair bare teeth toward the monk, This is why we're only allowed in the Hanged Man and after what Sharpe did, maybe not even there. This isn't our first crypt you know.

In such enclosed space it is impossible to avoid the rancid smell of death and decay, which rolls off the pair of wolf-like creatures. Which wouldn't be horrible after acclimation, however the fresh smell of new death continually refreshes the nose, probably a result of the pair rolling in entrails moments ago.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
"Outstanding... The skeleton smells better" comments Vermitrax, frowning at the terrible smell.

Thank you. Belagos says Kamotz huffs up, lifting his hands close together and looking down his nose, "Kamotz to be close to Death, we don't need to roll in it." but we disagree. the "compliment" calms the shifter slightly, only slightly.

Last edited:

"I'm sorry if it offends you, Kamotz, but WE are your pack now, not the b...er...Whiggins. I know he's your pet and friend, but isn't it better to leave it outside then to die squeezed in some hall while lowly goblin guts him from behind. Or in this case a skeleton?"

OOC: cannot give XP to either of you, but would if I could :)

Remove ads