[Adventure] The Seeds of Chaos - Judge Needed

WEContact

First Post
With reflexes like a snake's, Haaku grabs the grate the moment he hears the mechanism at the bottom of the reservoir. By the time his brain has actually registered the fact that something has happened, his grip on the wrought-iron bars is vice-like. "No need for that, Torqua," he calls down. "Toss the coil up here, I'll tie it off and you can climb."

Save: 18

jbear

First Post
"Please don't tell me we all came down into the sewers with not a length of rope between us" mutters Leather glumly. He ignores Torqua's comment, and in the dimly lit room it is impossible to tell that the dark skinned warrior is blushing bright red.

Goldhammer

First Post
Torqua sighs and waves her length of rope in front of Leather. "Really Leather. I know you find me distracting, but do try to pay attention to the details." The Wide Witch says smugly, throwing the end of the rope up to Haaku.

OOC: @Goldhammer : As the danger has not officially passed (still waiting for save results from @Wife Of Meepo for Ilex and Noctua) you cannot take a short rest quite yet. Once you all get out of that chamber (as it still currently poses a threat), feel free to take a short rest to regain encounter powers and spend healing surges.

Last edited:

Hanging from the grate and looking through its wide latice work, Fangrim sees what looks to be yet another tunnel in the vast sewer network beneath Daunton. Though to its credit, this chamber is markedly cleaner than the others seen thus far.

Son of Meepo

First Post
"Hey, there's another way forward here. Come on girls, give it a bit of the old heave ho!"

Athletics (1d20+7=15, 1d20+7=13)

Ursa Major is finally able to pull herself through the hole. Ursa Minor is not quite as capable a climber and is narrowly hanging on.

OOC: Not sure if Fhangrim has to make any more checks to keep his grip while the girls get up through the hole.

OOC: There is nothing currently interfering with your ability to hold on (ie, no combat damage, or anything attempting to dislodge you, or making it harder to hold on, etc). So just make another Athletics check when you attempt to get up through the grate.

Above Hatch: Ursa Major

In hatch/hanging from grate: Fhangrim, Ursa Minor, Haaku

On floor of chamber: Torqua, Leather

Remove ads