[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation watches as the blood flows down and feels for changes in the magic. If blood is the correct humor, then we must figure the others. If only to know what not to do. Friend shifter, what other natural fluids match these colors? Your fleshy anatomy is unknown to me.

OOC: Arcana to detect changes in altar/portal magic: 15 Nature to think of fluids: 2

Nebten

First Post
Har Har Har. Didn't do nothin'. Dem colors are like differn't stones n' dirt. maybe ya need dem to put in da bowls. Otherwise we gotta find orange blood. But me think we need somethin' for the middle anyways. Dis not important now, we need idol. Let us go.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
If no one else speaks, Incarnation nods his head at the dwarf's words. The idol may be the key to this, figuratively and literally. It may not be possible to close this until we have that idol. I do not look forward to fighting that which returns here when we do, but I see little recourse if no one else has thoughts.

EvolutionKB

First Post
"N-N-Nothing. Perhaps the idol is the k-k-key. T-T-Turns out I w-w-wasn't f-feeding some m-m-monster." The shifter grins at Riardon, his fangs wet. He licks his lips as he turns his gaze up to the sound of the pebbles. The shifter quickly bounds across the room, seeking to see if he can catch a glimpse of whatever was watching them.

Nebten

First Post
Dane picks up the treasure found to be distruptuted later. After it is all collected, he awaits his companions before leading the group back to the sewers.

ukingsken

First Post
What is it beast? I see that muzzle of yours swivveling around like it's lost something it hasn't even found yet.

Vashik readies his wand and follows behind the others.

Remove ads