[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon keeps silent as he moves with them.

[sblock=OOC]

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
By the time that Rurdev reaches the ledge, whatever made the noise is gone. He continues moving down the only exit from the room ~ the low tunnel. He catches a glimpse of a young boy running fast. At the end of the low tunnel Rurdev watches as the boy who seems oddly familiar disappears around the opening to the sewers down below the ledge he's on.

Dane manages to collect all the treasure again. The bottom of the chest is pretty servicable though the top is now destroyed. Incarnation and Vashik watch Rurdev move and Riardon moves to follow.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev pads back to the group. "I-I-It was a k-k-kid. He looked familiar. C-C-Could be the one f-f-from the h-h-house."

The shifter helps gather everything up and leaves with the others. "Should we return to the sage?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"You suggest moving back and licking our wounds? What should we tell the sage? There was a tunnel, but we wanted to go back?" Riardon asks eerily friendly the shifter.

[sblock=OOC]

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
We have no time to retreat. Press forward, while they're still on the move. The longer we wait the further they can go and the stronger there position becomes if they stop.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: There's another tunnel? I thought we got to a dead end w/ no branches.

Incarnation looks down the passage. The sage may be able to translate the function of this machine. But, I suggest we do not tarry. Send him a message securely if we can, then down to the docks to deal with these 'rats'.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: it was a dead end. the only thing unexplored is through the rift, but I dont think anyone was keen on that one. Note that Rurdev can continue to chase but his companions are starting to lag. Motivation from Riardon would get people on track or you can let the kid go. of course there are other avenues of exploration too. all up to you at this point, though I can certainly clarify the situation if people have more ooc questions.

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
"We should h-h-hurry. If w-we give chase, w-we could catch him as he climbs u-u-up that drop...and w-w-we don't want him to c-cut the r-rope and leave us t-t-trapped down h-h-ere." Rurdev continues to give chase, keeping an eye out for the kid's tracks on the dry ground.

Remove ads