• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

ukingsken

First Post
Hmmm runes... See anything you recognize tinman? Demonology and otherworlds are not my area of expertise.

Vashik grudgingly lends Incarnation his assistance in deciphering the runes, never quite admitting that hes helping.

[sblock=ooc] I been thinking about training Thievery hahaha, but I dont know how I feel about it jiving with Vashik's character. He's more interested in regaining his former glory and power.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation traces the runes in his mind, trying to put together the pieces. I feel I am close. Perhaps you can look as well.

OOC: Arcana 18, Dungeoneering 5. If Vashik can aid the Arcana, we'd hit 20. Dane already made his Dungeoneering, so that's not going to be helpful.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Do it. But let someone look at the aura. I might be magically trapped." Riardon says, still looking at the Rift, strongly hoping that nothing will emerge.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2126929/
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane gets in position to break of the lock, if there is an external one. If not he'll try to control his swing whn attempting to break open the chest. He'll wait for one of the magic users to give him the thumbs up before proceding.

Erekose13

Explorer
Symbols: With the pointed observations of Vashik, Incarnation is able to puzzle out that the symbols represent the colours that they are inked in.

yellow symbol = Amber
bright red = Carmine
brownish = Burnt Umber
orange = Ocher
greyish = Slate

Chest: After checking the symbols, Vashik looks over and says, "Nah no aura." And with that Dane smashes it open spilling a number of coins over the goo-slick floor. Picking it up and counting, Dane and Rurdev note that there is quite a huge sum here.

Total:
3 gems (worth 100gp ea)
2 small vials
100 gp
200 sp

ooc: Rolls: Vashik aid arcana (1d20=13)

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc]sorry forgot to post my roll! Haha[/sblock]
Excellent something to make this worthwhile. Although it'll cost half my share to remove this stench! Any of you rolling in the muck make something of these symbols?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev nods appreciatively at the gold and gems. "V-Very good."
The shifter bites his lip and looks over the runes. "They are b-b-b-bowls right, what are they s-s-s-supposed to h-hold then?" The ranger rubs his hands on a cut he received in battle, a few drops of blood drip into the carmine bowl.

Erekose13

Explorer
Rurdev's blood quickly beads together into a little ball of red viscous blood and begins rolling from the bowl up one of the channels to the key hole. It drops down into the key hole. With baited breath you watch to make sure that you haven't caused an apocalypse or anything but seconds tick by with no appreciable change.

Walking Dad

First Post
"What do you do there? Offering your life to some unknown master?" Riardon asks shocked at the shifters doing.

[sblock=OOC]

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack