[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1]

Init:
Vashik
Riardon
Rurdev
Dane
Monsters
Incarnation

Map:
Building to the North = Glassworks (40' high)
Building to the South = empty warehouse (30' high)
Building to the West = small shed (15' high)
Trees = difficult terrain
Rubble = difficult terrain

Description:
Kid = right in front of Rurdev and prone. Image makes him look a little too goblinoid. He is definitely a stinky little human kid with really big needle-like teeth.
Wererats = medium and currently on top of roofs. The one on the small shed has cover, the one up high has superior cover.

Positioning:
Rurdev and Riardon are just outside the basement.
Dane, Incarnation, and Vashik are still in the basement. It is an additional 1sq movement to exit in the square that Riardon is in.

[sblock=ooc]Riardon Init (1d20=14+2=16)
monster init (1d20=5)

Incarnation HP 32/32[16], HS 10/11[8] SW; D(14|15,13,13); AP 21;
Riardon HP 13/24[12], HS 6/8[6] SW; D(17|15,14,13); AP 2;
Rurdev HP 23/31[15], HS 6/8[7] SW; D(15|15,13,13); AP 3;
Vashik HP 20/20[10], HS 6/6[5] SW; D(15|11,16,15); AP 2;
Dane HP 27/31[15], HS 1/12[7] SW; D(19|16,12,12); AP 1;

Note: please update my stat line above. You've had time for a short rest, but not an extended one.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] As best I can tell my stat line is up to snuff.[/sblock]
Pushing his way past Rurdev, Vashik skirts the edge of the south building, moving north past the prone doppelganger to stand directly below and west of the northern wererat. Staying close to the building Vashik hopes to provide himself some cover from at least one of them while he works his magic.

Do not be fooled! That is no child!! He is a shapeshifter and a criminal!

As his commanding voice rings across the battlefield Vashik pulls his wand from it's holster at his hip, and begins to incant one then another spell in quick succession, hoping to finish the shape shifter before it has a chance to react.

[sblock=Actions]
Move action to move N, NE, N, N, NE ending in AA16
Minor action to draw my wand
Standard action to cast Force Orb 1d20+6=25, 2d8+5=17 against Shapeshifter Reflex
Action point to cast Magic Missle 1d20+6=16, 2d4+5=13 against shapeshifter Reflex[/sblock]

Vashik is certain his force orb will strike home, but curses and fumes as he sees his missiles arc wide, possibly missing their target.

Last edited:

Remove ads