• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter leaps upon the strange child like a feral beast. He slashes out with his blades, hoping to kill the creature before it can get away again.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Hunter's quarry the kid.
Standard: Twin strike him. 11 and 23 to hit. 6 and 4 damage plus three more from quarry(so probably 7 damage).
Move: If the kid goes "down" then he'll use Athletics to climb the building to go after rat2.
Immediate: If the kid hits me(or some other melee opp), then I'll use yield ground to get to the AB 15 if possible.
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]Rurdev HP 36/36[18], HS 5/8[9] SW; D(17|16,15,14); AP 3
Rurdev spent one surge
[/sblock]

Nebten

First Post
Dane grumbles at the fact that after chasing the "boy" down that an ambush is being set up for them. He'll draw out his shield then make his way to AD13 to knockout the boy.

Ya mages takes out da rooftops, we got dis gobo.

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: Draw Shield
Move: Move to AD13
Standard: Brash Strike to prone "kid" to subdue not kill.

Brash Strike with Damage (1d20+11, 1d12+9=[13, 11], [8, 9]) Hit AC: 24 for 17 dmg.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
With one fluid motion, Riardon draws and throws a javelin at the nearest rat-man.

[sblock=OOC]
Used two surges to get back to full HP

Javelin throw. (1d20+6=12, 1d6+4=8)
Glad I didn't used my daily, what was my first impulse.

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: sorry for the delay guys, I finally was able to get on last night, spent an hour writing a post then the database crapped out again... I've created all the rolls and the map changes so hopefully I can get that up quicker today.

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1]

Vashik moves to hide under the eaves of the Glassworks as he launches an assault of force missiles. The orb is the only thing that hits the prone kid.

Riardon misses the wererat with his javelin as it thunks into the building above Vashik`s head.

Rurdev manages to hit the kid once with his sword as he tears into it with ferocity.

Dane moves up an shoves the kid hard with his waraxe.

The kid stands up and moves away from Dane and Rurdev towards the northern edge of the little shack. As he moves, the kid transforms into a taller olive-skinned creature. It`s face becomes more twisted with overly large eyes and the needle like teeth. Vashik watches as it fishes something large from a sack at it`s waist and hands it to someone or something hiding behind the tree.

The two wererats jump down into the midst of the party aiming to keep them away from the `kid`. The one that lands nearest Vashik has to take a moment to get down the side of the building, but the one near Dane tries to take a bite out of the dwarf but misses.

Meanwhile two additional thugs move in from either side of the battle. One manages to sneak a club in against the beleaguered Vashik.

~action paused~
Incarnation

Map:
Building to the North = Glassworks (40' high)
Building to the South = empty warehouse (30' high)
Building to the West = small shed (15' high)
Trees = difficult terrain
Rubble = difficult terrain

[sblock=ooc]thug stealth (1d20=15, 1d20=15, 1d20+9=25) = all successful
1d20+7=12, 1d12+6=8, 1d20+8=13, 1d8+5=9 = 2 missed OAs vs. Kid
bitey (1d20+8=16, 1d4+2=6) = miss from wererat
thug vs. Dane, thug vs. Vaskik (1d20+5=15, 1d20+5=23) = 1 hit = 2 dmg

Incarnation HP 32/32[16], HS 10/11[8] SW; D(14|15,13,13); AP 21;
Riardon HP 13/24[12], HS 6/8[6] SW; D(17|15,14,13); AP 2;
Rurdev HP 36/36[18], HS 5/8[9] SW; D(17|16,15,14); AP 3
Vashik HP 22/24[10], HS 6/6[5] SW; D(15|11,16,15); AP 2;
Dane HP 27/31[15], HS 1/12[7] SW; D(19|16,12,12); AP 1;

Note: please update my stat line above, I think I might be missing some changes from the level up.[/sblock]

Remove ads