• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Nebten

First Post
Dane chuckles to himself, Tis a rat smashin' job. Ugh. De comin' from da works.

The dwarf sees that he is surrounded tries to clear the way of his enemies. He performs a spinning attack to chop down the wererats that flank him. Satisfied at his fallen foes, he joins in the defeat of others.

[sblock=Actions] Cleave vs AC with damage: (1d20+7, 1d12+6=[17, 7], [5, 6]) to Wererat s1. 4 pod to Wererat s2 if hit.

Should this drop them, Dane will move to where he is needed. If 2 wererats are still up, he'll run to AB14.

If 1 or 0 wererats are up, he'll move to Z7.
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Incarnation misses though the flames catch on the wererat's greasy hide. The eldritch blast that follows it hits however.

[Round 4]

Vashik steps back and blasts the thug with a magic missile.

Riardon misses but grants encouragement to his fellows.

Rurdev lays into the closer wererat spraying diseased blood all over the place. Yet the creature remains standing though it looks like it takes supreme effort to do so.

Dane kills both smaller wererats in one mighty swing.

The two wererats break and run. One is on fire and the other bleeding severly. As both move away from the heroes a few of the more minor cuts begin sealing themselves.

Map:
Building to the North = Glassworks (40' high)
Building to the South = empty warehouse (30' high)
Building to the West = small shed (15' high)
Trees = difficult terrain
Rubble = difficult terrain

[sblock=ooc]

Incarnation HP 32/32[16], HS 10/11[8] SW; D(14|15,13,13); AP 2;
Riardon HP 13/24[12], HS 6/8[6] SW; D(17|15,14,13); AP 2;
Rurdev HP 17/36[18], HS 5/8[9] SW; D(17|16,15,14); AP 2, shifted
Vashik HP 13/24[12], HS 6/6[5] SW; D(15|11,16,15); AP 2;
Dane HP 25/31[15], HS 1/12[7] SW; D(19|16,12,12); AP 1;

Note: please update my stat line above, I think I might be missing some changes from the level up.

kid - 54 damage - unconscious
wererat 1 - 32 damage [5 ongoing (save ends)]
wererat 2 - 46 damage - bloodied
thug 1 - dead
thug 2 - dead
thug 3 - dead
thug 4 - dead
small wererat 1 - dead
small wererat 2 - dead
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev's wounds begin to heal. After his attacks bite into the wererat's flesh and the creatures flee, the shifter pursues them. Snarling the ranger strikes out with his blades at the wererat.

[sblock=Actions]I assume the wererats shifted before moving so they don't provoke OAs. Move to AD18. Forgot the +2 damage from shifting so add +2 to each damage roll.twin strike vs W2 + quarry damage. (1d20+7=13, 1d20+8=20, 1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=2, 1d6=6) 13 and 20 to hit. 8 and 2 damage + 6 for quarry. If W2 goes down then I'll quarry the other wererat. If I'm attacked I'll use yield ground to shift to AD18 cut off their escape(and +2 to all defenses).[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev HP 19/36[18], HS 5/8[9] SW; D(17|16,15,14); AP 2, shifted[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
Dashing in between the buildings Vashik tries to get off another spell at the fleeing wererats.

[sblock=ooc]
Move Action to move to Z11
Standard action to cast Ray of Frost against AC19 (Should be in range yes?) 1d20+6=15 (Fort) 1d6+5=7 Slowed on hit till EONT[/sblock]

An azure blue beam of light shoots forth from Vashiks wand but he's unsure whether or not it connects with the distant wererat.

Walking Dad

First Post
"We got the 'kid'. Shall we follow the rats?" Riardon calls to ask the others..

[sblock=OOC]
Standard: Full defense

Does anyone need healing? The summary seems to not be correct.

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack