• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm raises his scythe, and taps it against his chest proudly.

"I'll take front! Wouln't have it differently... But I don't mean to be takin' the first hit, I mean to be givin' it."

He empties his drink in one quick motion, then continues on to find his room.

WhatKu

First Post
OOC: So the marching order looks like this? Sturm-Me-Milo-Jade-meepo

"I guess that leaves me infront of Milo but behind Sturm"

Khaz pulls the gem out of his bag and starts tossing it in the air.

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
Falling into place, Khaz pulls out a peice of cheese. "Anyone want some? Made it myself, thinking about pitching a deal to Tiggle once were done with this job"

Jade Solstar

First Post
WhatKu said:
Falling into place, Khaz pulls out a peice of cheese. "Anyone want some? Made it myself, thinking about pitching a deal to Tiggle once were done with this job"

Torindel smiles at Khaz and as he throws his backpack over his shoulder says "Hmmm, thats a good idea Khaz. I love cheese and fruit with some fine elven wine. I haven't had good cheese since I visited that gnome village with Sturm some time back.

Well I guess we are off on our grand journey, let us hpoe we all come back in one piece. Would you mind saying a prayer for us Khaz, so that the Laughing Warrior woiuld bless us in our endeavor ?"

Looking around as if trying to find someone or something, Torindel states "Now where did Sturm go ? I hope he hasn't drunk himself into a stuppor again..."

OOC: Really sorry about the delay, problems with computer and I really don't like these new boards yet. Anyway to buisness.

You have walked out of town on the westernly road. The sun rises behind you and the mood is rather light, after all your picking up alcohol how hard could the job be. The road is flat and well traveled often forcing you to step off the path briefly so that horses may clomp by. The first hour or so passes by uneventfully, and you begin to fear that this whole trip may be the same. A small patch of woodlands ahead offers some shade for a portion of the walk, but as you approach it you see someone waiting at the edge. "Well well, if it isn't the barmonkeys peasents, off to fetch their faitthful supplier a few drinks. Well now that just won't do at all. My names Bellows, I run a tavern as well, and I think that you may be drinking from the wrong tender." The man speaking sits atop a horse and is only slightly better dressed than your common peasent. At the woodlands edge you see a couple burly guys leaning up against a tree passing a flask between them. "So my fair people what say you go fetch that order but on the way back return it to me."

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm snorts at the man contemptuously. "Oi! I've an even better idea! Why don't ye go an' fetch yerself an 'ard spike to the downs?"

Sturm pushes on, utterly annoyed.

"Now quit pullin' yer wag an' get out our path, ye faithless skinny ratbit..." and muttering on to himself...

Remove ads