• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

WhatKu

First Post
"I really think you trying to stop us would cause a brawl, and I dont want to ruin my cheese. This is desert goats milk cheese, it adds a smokey flavor to it. Care for a bite?"

Last edited:

Jade Solstar

First Post
Torindel walks past the man, with a smirk upon his face. After he has gotten a few paces away, Torindel turns towards the man and says "Well Mr.Bellows I think you are barking up the wrong tree here, perhaps you should run along before you get into trouble. Good day sir."

With the finishing of his sentence Torindel follows suit behind Sturm and Khaz, whistling to himself...

Grim

First Post
"No thanks, Mr. Bellows. A contract is a contract, and I intend to keep the one I already have. Now, if you would like to pay me to bring you something else, that is another story."

"Ha, foolish gentlemen, very foolish. Have it your way fetch the alcohol for that barmonkey, be as loyal as you like, awful trusting he didn't even pay you up front. And he certenly didn't trust you with the true knowledge of what your bringing back." Bellows then barks an order at the two thugs leaning against the tree. He leads his horse with a light kick in the direction back to town. "If you change your mind on your return, see me at The Shanty, and we can do buisness. I will be sure to make it worth your while." With that said the three figures start to head out of sight.

WhatKu

First Post
Putting the food back in his pack, Khaz stares at the back of the retreating forms.
"Bah, just trying to fill us with doubts about Tiggle. Its not like he would send us to fetch drugs or something to summom a demon."

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
WhatKu said:
Putting the food back in his pack, Khaz stares at the back of the retreating forms.
"Bah, just trying to fill us with doubts about Tiggle. Its not like he would send us to fetch drugs or something to summom a demon."

"E'en if he did, it's no like it would matter t' me. As long as the coin's good and the demon don't kill us - who cares?"

You press on through the day, with no trouble or furher sign of Bellows and his thugs. Night approaches and you see a fine clearing near a cliff face for you to set up camp. Tiggle gave you very fine rations and if you desire you can sit and have a very nice meal in the calm serenity of the wilderness.

Jade Solstar

First Post
As the day draws to a close and nightfall draws near, Torindel grins and cheerfully says to the others "Well chaps I would say that cliff face looks like as good a place as any to settle in for the night. We should be a little more alert than we usually would be in case that Mr.Bellows and his thugs decide to sneak up on his under cover of dark. I feel something isn't right there and would rather be wary than dead or left for dead. I really do not think we will have a problem from him though until we are on our way back with the cargo. What say the rest of you ?"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Jade Solstar said:
"Well chaps I would say that cliff face looks like as good a place as any to settle in for the night.... What say the rest of you ?"

" 'sgood by me... Wake me fer middle-watch, around when night's darkest. After my hours 're up, I'll wake Zumar... Sound good?"

Remove ads