(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi - Init: +3; AC: 18; HP: 20/20; Atk: Whip +5 (1d4+1), Short Sword +4 (1d6+1)

"I don't think I like th' looks a this." Troi growls. "Thurgan, get th' others... we're gonna end this..."

He draws his whip and the short sword he took from the ogre, and waits.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 18; HP: 29/29; Atk: W-axe +6 (1d10+2), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

GnomeWorks said:
"I don't think I like th' looks a this." Troi growls. "Thurgan, get th' others... we're gonna end this..."

Thurgan looked doubtful at the number of beastly foes before them. "I dunno," Thurgan rumbled, "Seems like too many fer the area, unless we stay on the stairs. But, I'll git the others . . ."

Thurgan waited a second for Troi's response, then quietly moved back up the stairs to a point where he could signal the others to come down.

Listen +5, Move Silently +2, Hide +2, Spot +5

Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
ooc/ Incredibley sorry, my computer crashed :(/ooc

Seeing Thurgan's signal Felix creeps forward nervously.

"What are we dealing with here then?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
All of the Companions are together at the entrance of the chamber. The Ferals are all about 30 feet away and seemingly unaware of your presence, caught up in the Ritual.

OoC: You have a suprise action if you all wish to do anything, or you could retreat.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi - Init: +3; AC: 18; HP: 20/20; Atk: Whip +5 (1d4+1), Short Sword +4 (1d6+1)

Thurgan
"I dunno, seems like too many fer the area, unless we stay on the stairs. But, I'll git the others . . ."

"Yeah, too many." Troi says softly, nodding. "But we can take 'em."

Once he sees that the others are gathered nearby, he charges at the nearest feral orc, slashing at it with his short sword.

Charge stats - AC: 16, Atk: Short Sword +6 (1d6+1).

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik curses. "Going to get us all killed...," he mutters under his breath. He brings his hands up and begins chanting rhythmically, casting a hideous laughter spell on the orc Troi charged.

Will Save DC 13

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 18; HP: 29/29; Atk: W-axe +6 (1d10+2), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

WizWrm said:
Velbrik curses. "Going to get us all killed...," he mutters . . .

"Uh, huh," Thurgan replied as he moved to the bottom of the stairs and fired his cross bow at the nearest target.

OOC: (+1 hit and damage within 30 ft)

Remove ads