• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok attempts to feel out the tentacles, finding their mode of perception, so that he may alter them. He urges the tentacles to flank themselves between Val and Feall, silently goading them towards doom.

The gnome slips from the brush, and silently looks for a new place to attack from.

[sblock=OOC]

Dice room didn't work for me... gave me some mess about internal error, and now won't open at all.

Standard Phantom Bolt on tentacles, +9 (rolled a 16) vs will, +2 for CA (Total 18 vs will), 1d8+8 (Total of 13 psychic damage)and Pok slides the tentacle monster to H-I, 9-10.

Move shift D12 stealth check at +16 (22)

Minor perception at +2 (3)

(If Pok is hit by an attack, and Shield would stop that from happening, use it. If Shield would not help, use Fade Away.)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Val speaks specifically to Sheeva, ignoring her plea for not using telpathy. "Can you not see they lie? They are tainted by Khyber's lack of light. We must fight here, it is the only solution!"

[sblock=ooc]Passive insight success. Easy. :cool:. I feel like that guy from "Lie To Me".[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=CBN]I was able to get into the room no problem using the room name Moonwatch. I'll wait until Pok's results are posted before I post.[/sblock]

"Get out of my mind Val! Have you gone mad? Lan, I think someone is controlling Val, and possibly the Flamists as well." Sheeva exclaims.

renau1g

First Post
Pok attempts to feel out the tentacles, finding their mode of perception, so that he may alter them. He urges the tentacles to flank themselves between Val and Feall, silently goading them towards doom.

The gnome slips from the brush, and silently looks for a new place to attack from.

[sblock=Cabana]
Just was re-reading the stealth rules and you need total concealment to be "hidden" and be able to stealth. So in Pok's case, I goofed last turn as he shouldn't have been able to hide, or you need to take a penalty on your attack rolls for total concealment (-5 I think?). I'll give you the option in this case which you'd like to go with, I'll assume you will hit the foe, rather than miss, but be hidden...
[/sblock]

"Get out of my mind Val! Have you gone mad? Lan, I think someone is controlling Val, and possibly the Flamists as well." Sheeva exclaims.

The man with the scar looks at the drow, then at the Paladin, his face confused, but he moves forward calling out "By the Flame! You shall feel it's wrath Khyber spawn" as he moves forward and swings at the tentacles, but the greatsword misses its target.

[sblock=ooc]
I've created a room for this game under Moonwatch. Please roll dice there until IC is back up. Not the best, but better than nothing. Just a reminder for Valahad and Lan, I don't believe a light source has been created yet, so you should treat all other creatures as having concealment from you (-2 to hit)

Online Dice Roller

Illumination - currently is low-light as the sun's not out. Anyone without low-light (or dark) vision treats others as having concealment. (Other features are below)

Pok - 32/32
Scar - uninjured
Sheeva - 26/39 - grabbed <- you're up
Enemies
Feall - 33/33
Lan - 43/43
River - 33/39
Valahad - 44/51

Columns: These stone columns provide cover and can be climbed with a DC 10 Athletics check.

Trees: Gnarled spruce surround the ruins, their trunks providing cover. Their thick foliage grants total concealment and is difficult terrain. A tree can be climbed with a DC 10 Athletics check.

Foundation Pit: This rubble-strewn pit stands 5 feet below the surrounding terrain. Jumping into the pit costs 2 squares of movement.

Stairs: The rubble-choked stairs are difficult terrain.

Rubble Slope: This mass of gravel and scree is difficult terrain. Any character descending the rubble slope must make a DC 18 Acrobatics check or fall prone at the slope’s bottom edge.

lan; river; Pok; Sheeva; val; feall; enemies (1d20 4=11, 1d20 1=11, 1d20 5=19, 1d20 5=23, 1d20 2=4, 1d20 7=11, 1d20 13=16)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 77

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=r1] I just realized that you did not roll my attack power twice, which I get to do with my Bond of Censure power if I have the target Oathed. If it's not too late (what with the start of the new round...though I have not had a new turn yet), could you roll once more for my attack to see if I pull it and hurt it? If it's too much of a hassle with the new update already happening, I'll understand. [/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads