[Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

VanderLegion

First Post
Graven follows after Eva has made it safely across, hoping the bridge will bear his weight. A feeling of relief washes over him as he steps off of the bridge onto the other side.
OOC: Both rolls were supposed to be athletics, just put the wrong thing on the first one (athletics is 3, acrobatics 1, woulda made it either way with that roll)

treex

First Post
Kruor sprints across the bridge in the blink of an eye, following the scent of Eva and Ignus.

[sblock=Acrobatics 30;28]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3533853/[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay there. For some reason I thought one more person had to post.:confused:

Nice job everyone. XP will be awarded for your athlectic manuver. :lol:

Choices:

1. Investigate the river bed.
2. kept moving through the tunnel. As you peer down the tunnel, it splits into two more paths about 30 feet ahead. On of the paths slopes downward into darkness, while the other one slopes steeply upward. A shaft of sunlight from the upward path illuminates the interesction.

please make a group concenses on what you'd like to do.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Investigation it is then!

What is your plan? Jump? Repel by rope?

[sblock=map]
map

[/sblock]

[sblock=River]
The river, though shallow has a swift current: Requires 3 movement for every one square and a athletics DC 10 or higher or fall prone
[/sblock]

[sblock=River Channel]
The river channel is a combination of rock, sand and vegetation, all of which make the entire area difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

[sblock=scale the cliff wall down to river channel]
*No chance of slipping and falling if using a rope

*Athletics check DC 10 if not using a rope
**Success: scale down ledge
**Failure: Fall 1d10 damage and prone

[/sblock]

Last edited:

treex

First Post
"Pretty elf lady should stay up here. Me no want you fall and gets hurts."

OOC: Do you have to be adjacent or in the beige squares to investigate? Also, can I cross the bridge again and jump down to H8 by using Acrobatics? Eva could keep a lookout towards the east side, instead of risking herself getting hurt :)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Do you have to be adjacent or in the beige squares to investigate? Also, can I cross the bridge again and jump down to H8 by using Acrobatics?

ooc: You don't have to be adjacent to the beige squares to investigate. You can use acrobatics to make the jump.

Dekana

Explorer
"Pretty elf lady should stay up here. Me no want you fall and gets hurts."
"I want to see the bones too!" Eva pouts. Unfortunately, her rope is currently serving as a guide-line for the bridge, so she can't use it to rappel down. Eva waits at the top to see how the others will descend.

Remove ads