Adventurers Assemble! (or Avengers Assemble)

Calim

First Post
Interest

I would be interested in what quasar would be
also interested in seeing these converted Scarlet Witch, Quasar and Iron Man

mirthcard said:
I'll throw my hat in the ring as T'Challa aka The Black Panther. Just can't resist the opportunity. I wouldn't say that The Vision is a paladin, though. How did you make that conclusion?

He dosen't have classes in it. It was part of the Mechanus profile. A hunter is more specific. The type he is hunts down person(s) whom break contracts and agreements. He does this VERY methodicly (sp) anylyzing and following the person learning all strengths and weaknesses before confronting the person. That part is much like the Vision. He comes across as a champion of Law (kinda a paladin). I then gave him some psion to grant him his other powers.

Thordain said:
Wrong universe, but you might consider
Superman: Paladin 20

Batman: Fighter5/Rogue15

Haven't thought much of DC but I would look into planar champion Prestige class/epic class. He would be 23+ levels.

Batman I wanted rogue, fighter and look into other prestige stuff. His main power is his mind...not his fighting or gadgets.

Re: Interest

Calim said:
I would be interested in what quasar would be
also interested in seeing these converted Scarlet Witch, Quasar and Iron Man

Haven't done it out yet but I was thinking this-

Stark has hired many gnomes to build stuff. The masterpiece is his full plate armor. +5 Mithril with +5 things worked into it. A ring of Osprey for flight and flyby attacks. Ring of ram for his repulsors.

Scarlet Witch I was going to multiclass her as cleric (luck domain) and mage going for Fate Spinner. Maybe see is Ravenloft's gypsies have bonus points/things of interest.

Quasar would be stellar champion and possiblely a race I found in a book at a +3 ELC but he would be made of pure Positive energy. Again, still thinking it out.

mirthcard said:
I'll throw my hat in the ring as T'Challa aka The Black Panther. Just can't resist the opportunity.

Any thoughts on him. Of the characters I can do, I'm the weakest on his abilities and background.

What I know (or at least think I know) is he has the panther spirit in him. King of a rich country with specialized metal (Vibranium). He is agile and quick. He blends in well in the darkness. He is a thinker first.

Any thoughts? Race, class(s) or powers?

Mirth

Explorer
megamania said:

Any thoughts on him. Of the characters I can do, I'm the weakest on his abilities and background.

What I know (or at least think I know) is he has the panther spirit in him. King of a rich country with specialized metal (Vibranium). He is agile and quick. He blends in well in the darkness. He is a thinker first.

Any thoughts? Race, class(s) or powers?

After a quick google search for T'Challa:

Here's an good online version of his Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe entry.

Here's another page that includes additional background info.

Here's a page with his Marvel RPG stats.

I would think Monk for his unarmed combat abilities and Rogue for his massive amount of skills. I'm not sure how to replicate his vast scientific knowledge and knack for invention, though. His ability to use Vibranium to make devices that are on par with Reed Richards' innovations would, in D&D terms, be like creating magic items - Wizard levels maybe?

Basically what I had in mind. Now to balance it and tweak it...sigh. Still haven't done the mage side of "The Giant" and I started him 3 days ago now. Putting too much time into doing Story Hour (Under a Darksun).

Calim

First Post
so you want people to to volunteer premade characters right?

For your game to work right?

If I am correct on those to if you still need someone I would be interested in Quicksilver or Quasar

I was wondering if anyone in En World wished to help me playtest this. I've never run anything higher than 8th level. I'm finding it takes a lot to built a 15+ level PC and hope to keep it balanced against the foes I'm creating for them to challenge.

Quicksilver- At max can run 650ft in a round!

Human 30
Monk +10
Rush Feat +5
Speed of Thought x2 +20

65 Move

Now Boots of Stride- 130ft PER Standard Movement

Run Feat Standard x5= 650

For weapons I got away from the standard (had to in some cases)
He has twin magic nunchaku.
So zooms up at you at rate of 65 (standard move) and slams you 4-5 times with +5 monk skilled strikes. Oh the humanity!

Remove ads