• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill: Glacier Season

Malachai_rose

First Post

Wow... Probably won't make much difference to ask but I gots to ask anyways, PLEASE !!! Don't Quit :( Well assuming that my shameless pleading doesn't work let me just say that it was a great pleasure reading the story hour and it is a real shame that for whatever reasons the Knights weren't able to get a final farewell "episode" like all great stories should (ya know a kind finishing or cliffhanger post) Lol I guess thats just my sneaky way of tryin to get one last post out of ya Doc :D Well hopefully the apparent rift in the group can be mended with time and maybe in the futue the knights can make a triumphant return to the boards... Wow... guess thats about it, Cya round hopefully...

Metus

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
So, there you go... No more Knights.
Ouch. Well I enjoyed it while it lasted. I'll admit that this story hour had the best player feedback I've seen, and I'm really going to miss that. I think you guys had better be itching in a few months to play some more.

Doc, does this mean that your Feng Shui story hour will get more time devoted to it?

Numion

First Post
Ziona said:

Actually, Vek rolled and DID GET THROUGH THE HEFTY SPELL RESISTANCE.

And btw, Jesterpoet, it's not just WeeJas who is "complaining." During the battle, Doc said that if Vek had memorized the Harm spell, he would have considered letting him use it without the save. Then, after Vek sacked Heal for Harm, and BEAT THE SR, Doc decided that it had a save...ugh. :rolleyes:

But since the sacking of heal for harm was illegal to begin with, who was the shafted one here?

:rolleyes: back at ya...

Remove ads