• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventuring Group Name Suggestions

MightyAtom

First Post
Hi!

I am currently getting prepared to participate in a one-shot adventure with friends who I don't see very often these days. My character is going to be the leader and I have also been asked to come up with a name for the party. I'm currently struggling to think of something so thought I'd see if anyone had some suggestions. The party has an "interesting" variety of races and classes. Here is the makeup:

• Lizardfolk Cleric (me)
  • Lizardfolk Ranger (my cousin and bodyguard)
  • Bugbear Paladin/Warlock
  • Aaracokra Wizard
  • Tabaxi Rogue
  • Half-Elf Monk

My simple background is being the son of a chieftain out to prove himself and I have gathered this group to help me out.

Appreciate your ideas!

MightyAtom

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Take out the Half-Elf and I'd call it "Monsters, Incorporated".

But you have the Half-Elf...so, plan B.

And I ain't got a plan B. :)

Richards

Legend
"The Outsiders" (just not in the creature type sense)
"The Odd Squad"
"The Outcasts"
"The Zorts" (actually short for "The Last Resorts" - you hire them when all the "normal" adventuring teams are already taken)
"The Menagerie"

Of course, you can also add "[Lizardfolk Cleric's name]'s" to the beginning of any of the above in place of the "The".

Their slogan can be: "We're so far outside the box you can't even see the box from here."

Johnathan

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Who has the highest charisma? What is their name? What rhymes with the name? You have to remember, bards, they can be a pain when telling the stories of a group.

In my games Adventuring group names are like LLCs and just can be anything. some names:
  • Burning Tavern Arsonist
  • 123 Greenvine Lane Guild of Adventures
  • Keg and Mug Troubleshooters
  • Not Quite the Heroes you can Afford
  • Swamp Folk United
  • You Hire, We Kill Guild
  • Scales, Feathers, Fur and A Bow Team

Remove ads