• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Advertisements now bigger than content on front page

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Sorry, with seven monitors on my L-shaped desk, split across three systems, only one of them has enough space for three monitors.

Really what I'd want would be Portrait : big Landscape : Portrait. Alas, the fact that they do not give them away for free is my downfall. The fiends. swoon

Really though, if I have to actually turn my head to see, what's the point? (Disclosure: I wear glasses, so I don't count all they way out to the edge of my peripheral vision, just to the edge of my glasses.)

Though I have a friend who was like OCD-level bothered by the gap between monitors and ended up getting a good deal on a curved 55" 4K TV. Dot pitch was the same or better I think he said.

Retreater

Legend
You shouldn’t see them on your phone. Unless your phone is like the size of a tablet or something. The mobile skin automatically drops the side columns when it detects a mobile.
It's a Pixel XL so only slightly larger than a regular cellphone. The ads appear at the bottom, between the last post and whatever I'm writing. So when the ads update, I have to go back if I'm writing a post and re-center the page. Not a huge deal.

Fanaelialae

Legend
It's a Pixel XL so only slightly larger than a regular cellphone. The ads appear at the bottom, between the last post and whatever I'm writing. So when the ads update, I have to go back if I'm writing a post and re-center the page. Not a huge deal.
Yeah, happens to me too.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ah, I thought we were talking about the front page!

Remove ads