Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

grodog

Hero
Thanatos said:
And why this last reincarnation had such an abrupt change of attitude on Ort.

I don't think that it's been a sudden change, really: Ortwin's always seemed very CN, very self-absorbed, and as he has progressed from male human bard ---> male satyr ---> female fey royalty. I think that each transition has in fact amplified the nature of his personality, moving it further and further away from his formerly-human concerns. IMO, of course.

Thanatos

Banned
Banned
Okay grodog...that makes a certain amount of sense...I Can see it in that kind of timeline...just seems a bit more servere from this last post then his last one as the satyr.

It's probably just the whole missing time in between.

Olive

Explorer
Gez said:
Why can't you let this poor thread lie in peace?

Because the central myth of Sep-Fandom is that Saint Horatio saved the stery through daily bumping. A monthly bump is our way of telling Sep that we still care.

Felix

Explorer
Sepulchrave II is my author.
Freely adapted from Psalm 23. All in good fun, God!

Sepulchrave II is my author; I shall not rant.

He maketh me to lurk in cobalt threads: he writeth for me inside the information superhighway.

He refreshith my screen: he leadeth me down the pages of updates for his story's sake.

Yea, though I browse through the pages of the shadow of unupdatedness, I will fear no second page: for thy story art with me; thy imagry and thy prose they comfort me.

Thou preparest an update before me in the presence of other threads: thou anointest my eyes with drama; my soda runneth onto my keyboard.

Surely Eadric and Mostin shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the threads of Sepulchrave II for ever.

:)

Remove ads