Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Thanatos

Banned
Banned
alright...

its time for someone to call in the well groomed men in the Italian suits with those tale-tale buldges under their arms to make Sep post again...

Lela

First Post
Thanatos said:
its time for someone to call in the well groomed men in the Italian suits with those tale-tale buldges under their arms to make Sep post again...
Ick. That just sounds like a commercial for deodorant.

Rackhir

Explorer
Nifft said:
Wow, it's been a while.
Huh, time to find a new story to hour.

-- N

If you've ever played any of the Fallout games, someone has a story hour based on those. I've been reading it and they've managed to capture a fair amount of the goofy humor of those games. It's called "Sci-Fi - d20 Apocalypse: Vault 52 (Updated 10-6)"

Thanatos

Banned
Banned
Lela said:
Ick. That just sounds like a commercial for deodorant.

Violence, deodorant and commercials are most uncool...but sometimes you gotta break out the big guns...

The least he could do is come back and maybe summarize it all up for us and end it...I mean, I've followed this story since 2002...thats a long time to get no satisfaction :)

Rackhir

Explorer
Thanatos said:
Violence, deodorant and commercials are most uncool...but sometimes you gotta break out the big guns...

The least he could do is come back and maybe summarize it all up for us and end it...I mean, I've followed this story since 2002...thats a long time to get no satisfaction :)

Hey, he did let us know how things turned out with "Lady Despina" and much more beyond that. Much as I've enjoyed it, I'm increasingly of the opinion that it is time to stick a fork in this story hour. I think we've gotten about all we're going to get out of Sep.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I did a little googling on "Sepulchrave" and found this picture.

Kinda cool.

Attachments

• sep-2.jpg
    sep-2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,040

We know (from prior postings) that Sep is a kosher chef. Given that Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur -- two of the most important Jewish holidays -- just happened, he may have been very busy.

Although Yom Kippur is a fasting holiday. Hmm.

Remove ads