After Earth OOC

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hi there Black Rat, nice to see you still kicking! And recuperated from depression, that can really be bad. This was an awesome game, as many others you started. Perhaps we'll have a chance to game again someday, yes?
Cheers!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Someday :D Oh how I'd wish to have the time for this, but sadly I'm too busy at the moment. AE has always been my favorite homebrew. I keep expanding on the setting itself every now and then actually, eventhough I know I can't run it :D

New and resurrected ENW, huh? I hope once they iron it smooth, it'll be less laggy than the old one. I might try to stay around for rpg ideas for a while :D

Shayuri

First Post
I was just rereading the old logs. That was a super-fun game.

You don't GET many sci-fi games, you know?

Thanks for running it as long as you could. :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Hey Rat, I'm still here, and Three Flowers is alive and well should you ever wish to return the River Kingdoms (although that game is moving s l o w l y these days).

I enjoyed playing Solly, and I think the interplay between the characters was a major part of the fun of AE.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Good to see you still alive Rhun.

Doc, I'll have to consider that. 3F was a cool character :D One of the most peculiar ones I've ever played. And I might have enough time to play in a slow game :D

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
*Pops into existence*

Its funny... I forgot most of the info about character's besides she was rich mouthy and her name. Then after rereading some info I remember she was Space Paris Hilton. lol. What's funny is how if Gaetanna was created today she would be space Kim Kardashian and nothing would have changed about her.

Anyways, I know some are wondering what happened to me... well I'm mentioned things in the HIVE, so there's no reason to bring bring the mood down in here.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Last edited:

Remove ads