• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Mithran

First Post
"Just letting everyone know the plan is basically the same. Unless the weird stuff we're finding gets too much for us one way or other."

Raylis

First Post
"We need to get the notes of whatever drug these people had ingested...This man was dead before he came through this door. Michael says as he stands. "Whatever it is... he shakes his head, not finishing the sentence.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Already dead? Dead things do not move doc..." Cnosos says, sceptically. He search Dorb with his eyes, and command the little droid "Go to the room, if you see anyone, come back here as fast as you can. If no one is there, just bip."

Raylis

First Post
"Exactly. Whatever they've used has to have something in it that is still allowing the brain to send signals down the nervous system to induce locomotion. However that doesn't explain its actions." Michael draws his weapon again, "If anyone who had taken this chemical left the station it would be wise to get their notes and a sample if we can.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Station: The door through which the soldier came leads to command center of this station. On one console there you can see camera-feeds of various parts of the station. And from this room you can also access the labs.

Greed: Damon carefully approaches the creature. It remains completely stationary. Only by touching it, it becomes apparent that it really is a machine with rubbery "skin" that makes it look organic. The thing is badly damaged and looks like it just "crashed" with Greed, which damaged it even more. Now it has shut down.

Rhun

First Post
Damon clicks on the intercom. "Yeah, it is some kind of android. Looks like synthetic skin over a mechanical frame. If nobody has an issue, I'm going to drag it onto the Greed for analysis..."

Assuming nobody objects, Damon grabs the thing and begins to drag it toward the airlock.

Mithran

First Post
Faris moves over and looks through the camera feeds, doing a cursory look for movement on anything that doesn't look like the lab feed, but stopping to examine any feed he can find for the lab, since that's where the group is trying to head next.

Blackrat

[sblock=OOC]Just letting you know I'm still here. I need to take couple of days. I'll update the day after tomorrow, hopefully :) .[/sblock]

Blackrat

Greed: Damon and Mel take the android inside and after taking off their spacesuits can get a better view of the thing. It is badly damaged and has obviously been in quite a few firefights. It has taken many shots from both ballistic and energy weapons and its right arm hangs from the shoulder only by few wires. You don't recognise the species it emulates, but it's obvious it isn't supposed to be human by its facial-features and elongated arms and legs.

Station: One of the smaller labs give only static from camera but otherwise there's nothing strange in the camera feeds. Except for all the bodies you see scattered leading from the mainlab. You can actually count the bodies and realize there's only one scientist missing. There's also a couple of dead soldiers, one with his head ripped off. If you wanted, you could probably acces the camera records.

[sblock=OOC]Wohoo. Managed to sort a few things out a lot faster than I anticipated.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads