• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Heroes - LR Gestalt Game (Roll Call)

Wrahn

First Post
Well, I am not sure if the Geomancer falls under the catagory of a dual caster and thus banned by Gestalt rules (it is meant to facilitate dual casting, though it doesn't have dual caster progression) you could be a Cleric 10//Wizard 3/Geomance 7 and be a full 10/10 caster.

Ferrix

Explorer
Lord_Raven, did we have any XP above minimum for our level to spend on item creation or not?

Just checking.

My Sun Elf Wizard 5/War Weaver 5 - Archivist 10 is 90% done.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Ferrix said:
Lord_Raven, did we have any XP above minimum for our level to spend on item creation or not?

Just checking.

My Sun Elf Wizard 5/War Weaver 5 - Archivist 10 is 90% done.
That's great Ferrix :D , I understand that you've been sooo busy completing characters for other games that you just haven't the time to complete your character for my simple little game. ;) :p

Well I've finally updated the IC thread with the results of your research, let me know what you plan to do next.

Ferrix

Explorer
Lord_Raven88 said:
That's great Ferrix :D , I understand that you've been sooo busy completing characters for other games that you just haven't the time to complete your character for my simple little game. ;) :p

Well I've finally updated the IC thread with the results of your research, let me know what you plan to do next.

Spell selection was quite tedious.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
We seem to be losing impetus for this adventure, well in the hope of encouraging you all you've pretty much learn't everything that you could possibly learn about Deadgates as well as the probably location, now you're faced with two choices you can choose to travel directly to Jarl Gnorgrak fortress, or you can go to the nearby town of Solon where it is rumoured that they've been recently attacked by four head-hunting dwarves.

Since the Jarls fortress is 200 miles away, and Solon in about 70 miles away from the fortress (through trackless mountains passes) you'll probably need to utilise magic of sort to speed your journey, also Silvanyck was given enough detailed information to enable you to find the fortress relatively easily.

Shayuri

First Post
I don't think we're done investigating yet...I just need to reconnect to the others. Ilshana didn't learn about Deadgates, the others didn't learn about Orcus...so we need to compare notes before we continue investigating. Ideally, these clues will give us ideas on how to proceed.

So far, there hasn't been much concrete evidence linking any of this to frost giants...we shall see though!

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Well I really hope that the rest of the players haven't lost interest in this game, most of them have checked into ENWorld in the last few days, but haven't posted in the IC thread. :p

If there is still no reply in a weeks time, then I'll cancel this game :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads