• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AGoT - House Steadfast

Widowmaker

First Post
A short time later there is a knock at the door of Jonas. One of the local servants is at the door. "Sire, your horse is ready in the courtyard." The man then disappears.

At the sametime there is a knock a Viviene's door. "My lady, a horse had been prepared for you. Id there anything else?"

As Lord Osric leaves the hall he sees a flurry of activity taking place. Ser Allister and Ser Harrick are busy talking and pointing at things going on. Captain Aleksandyr is speaking to an assembled group of his mercenaries. Most of them look tough and grizzled. Probably sergeants or something to that affect.

Septa Sarah is speaking to a group of servants. Many kiss her hand and then sit and listen as she starts to delegate and hand out duties to them. Most of them seem to give her a lot of respect and many thank her as they leave.

The stables are busy with horses being prepared and men working to get things in order.

There is a lot of sqwaking from the rookery at the top of the remaining tower. The ravens seem to be greating the Maester.

Enforcer

Explorer
Jonas goes to his horse, dressed in simple, unadorned clothes suited to the weather. He wears his plain Braavosi blade and a dagger on his belt.

lissilambe

First Post
Viviene steps out with her pack of equipment, dressed in her traveling clothes and ring mail. "I'm quite ready, thank you for asking," She says with a soft smile. She is nervous, but holds her head up and moves down to the stables, after stopping by her grandda's armory for her weapons.

As she enters to look for her horse, she glances around as well for Jonas.

Enforcer

Explorer
Jonas sees Viviene approach her horse, and wryly notes that her armor is heavier than his own.

"Ready to go?" he asks, "I doubt Ser Aaron will be coming back with the Outriders so soon, but I imagine our scouting will help me reacquaint myself with the family lands."

lissilambe

First Post
"Indeed, we should head out quickly," Viviene replied as she mounted her horse, and then made a quick, last-minute check that her supplies and weapons were secured. "I fear the bandit troubles will not keep Lord Aaron north for very long." She gave a rueful smile as she urged her horse to start out.

Widowmaker

First Post
Viviene and Jonas

Viviene and Jonas make there way out of the castle. After heading north for some time it is not hard to find the tracks the 'Outriders' made, afterall there are nearly 200 horses headed that direction. Even though they have many hours headstart. Aaron Caron is not known for riding all day.

It takes a few hours more of hard riding through the rolling hills. The terrain near Summerhall is mostly rolling hills. Heading south though would bring you into steep hills and eventually passes that are tight and hard to move through.

As darkness starts to creep in, the sounds of horses and encampment can be heard not far ahead. Maybe one to two hills away you figure are the people you are looking for.

Enforcer

Explorer
In a whisper, Jonas says to Viviene, "Well, I think we found them... Shall we sneak closer and gather more information? I'm curious to see if any Outriders are unhappy followng Ser Aaron."

lissilambe

First Post
"Aye, let us do our best," Viviene replied. "We need to spread apart, but try and keep each other at the edge of our vision." She started to move off in one direction, moving as quietly as she could, and keeping an eye out for her partner.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads