AGOT - Winter is Coming - Solo

Starman

Adventurer
I can see how high Str warriors are at a huge advantage over weaker foes. The more often you can make someone roll a Shock check, the more likely they are to fail. Not to mention, of course, people don't have many hit points, anyway, so you whittle them down that much more quickly.

Widowmaker

First Post
Yeah, but at the same time I have been looking at a few of the feats and anything that gives a bonus to hit or bonus to defense rolls is good. Along with a bonus to damage.

It is quite vicious and quite deadly.

Starman

Adventurer
Whoops. I've been so busy, that I've been flying in and skimming the last few updates. I didn't even realize that Tyler had been sent with me until this latest post. I better read things more carefully or I'm liable to really screw something up. Heh. :uhoh:

Starman

Adventurer
I almost forgot to mention that I am still really enjoying this game. You've done a great job. I know I've been slow about updating lately, but school has kept me occupied. Sorry.

I hope you are still enjoying it.

Widowmaker

First Post
Yeah I am still enjoying it alot. I figured you were busy with school and life. No big deal! The nice thing about a solo game is that we can control the pace. Post when you feel comfortable. And if need be we can always take a break and come back.

Starman

Adventurer
Why not? I am the best!

WBE-gaston.jpg

Remove ads