AGOT - Winter is Coming - Solo

Widowmaker

First Post
Not a problem. Things happen, take your time. It's better to have something you like rather than being rushed and saying the wrong thing.

Widowmaker

First Post
Since Chapter 1 has ended I figure here was a good spot to hand out experience. There has been a lot and I know in game time it has been only 3 days.

But I feel the learning curve was great, contacts were made, and the roleplaying was awesome.

Using the rules I came to a total of 4975 XP. Since that puts you only 25 XP from 6th Level I will award an additional 25 XP. So that gives you 5000 XP. Welcome to 6th Level!

Update your character and let me know what you did.

Starman

Adventurer
Woot!

Keep up the great GMing. This game has been awesome. And I'm not saying that because I gained a level. The game really has been great.

Widowmaker

First Post
I think we spoke once about it before, I have no problem with you taking a level of commander. I think the class fits rather well and I like it.

Widowmaker

First Post
I am trying to give each of your NPC advisors an area of expertise. What do you think?

Any NPC you would like to see more or have there role changed?

Anything else you have in mind?

Starman

Adventurer
Can't think of anything. I think they're fine. Although that does remind me of one thing. I was looking back through the IC thread and I noticed a face that hasn't shown up in awhile.

Thom Snow. I know I forgot about him. Did you?

Remove ads