• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Age of Worms

Someone

Adventurer
Anyway, here's the gnome trickster:

17.jpg

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Phoenix8008: Jemal has not replied for several days nor has he posted a pic for his character. If I do not hear back from him by midnight on Sunday, I will give you his spot.

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=airwalkrr] As I will be using a lot of illusions, how are do you interpret the "interaction" part of a saving throw with illusions? Also, will I be limited to PHB spells using shadow invocation/conjuration? Could I research spells from other books to add them to my available spells to mimic?[/sblock]

Everybody else: Do we want to start figuring out how well we know each other?

Someone

Adventurer
According to the background I emailed Airwalkrr my character (Norbac) was born in Diamond Lake and grew up there to be a "bad influence" and doing his share of petty crime. However he left the town when still very young and he's living outside (but not too far) and coming back now and then.

EvolutionKB

First Post
My character(Barwann)wouldn't be opposed to helping to joining in your deeds, illusions make mighty good distractions ;) I'd be able to talk us out of any trouble as well(I'd hope).

Someone

Adventurer
He'll probably discover that Norbac has become quite boring lately, always thinking on his training on some freaky Baklunish martial art.

Phoenix8008

First Post
airwalkrr said:
Phoenix8008: Jemal has not replied for several days nor has he posted a pic for his character. If I do not hear back from him by midnight on Sunday, I will give you his spot.

Airwalkrr, I replied to your e-mail and resent the file in a more common format. As to the above, I'll keep checking back to see if I'm needed. Tonight is my RL gaming night for the week so I gotta go get ready for that! :)

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel lives at the edge of Diamond Lake with the Bronzewood Lodge. He can often be found in Lazare's house, though the reason for this is unclear. He has neither the income nor the inclination to gamble. He is half-orc who grew up at the lodge & works as a scout.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=EvolutionKB]
EvolutionKB said:
As I will be using a lot of illusions, how are do you interpret the "interaction" part of a saving throw with illusions? Also, will I be limited to PHB spells using shadow invocation/conjuration? Could I research spells from other books to add them to my available spells to mimic?

The most common form of interaction for game purposes is an attack roll. Depending of the nature of an illusion, a mere touch may be sufficient. Simply seeing or hearing an illusion is not sufficient unless the image or sound is otherwise incongruous with reality. E.g. hearing the sounds of rushing rapids while in an enclosed cell with four walls and no exit would allow a saving throw since there is no source for the sound.

In general, you are limited to the PH for shadow conjuration and evocation. However, you may also use them to duplicate any conjuration or evocation you know, so researched spells would count.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads