• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Age of Worms

Manzanita

First Post
Solomon Kreel seeks approval from Nogwier of the Bronzewood lodge & from Lazare, though it is not clear why. Either of these could ask him to investigate something & he would. He has some hope of proving himself to the community at large to become more accepted.

Someone

Adventurer
It's probably the moment to put Norbac's skills to the test before he's worthy of learning more advanced and dangerous secrets.

Rendus Gage has spent the last few months assisting Allustan Neff with research in exchange for access to Allustan's personal library in his free time. He has now studied most of the books that of interest to him and is thinking about leaving Diamond Lake. However he is a little short on funds at the moment and can't afford the trip back to the city of Greyhawk.

Olaf the Stout

EvolutionKB

First Post
Barwann would probably know of Allustan because he is a magic user. If Barwann is getting bored hearing about his companions martial arts training and not doing "work" then he would be trying to find another source of income, even if that means entertaining folks in an inn or tavern with his illusions. If Solomon makes it to town often, Barwann would take an interest in him, of only because he takes note not to steal from him because he is so big. If Solomon frequents inns or taverns in Diamond Lake he's probably seen Barwann perform his illusions, and Barwann thinking the above would probably try to win Solomon's friendship if only to protect himself if he was in trouble. Barwann would try and keep his distance at first from Sharlea, he doesn't know how she would react to his not-so-honest ways. If she seemed keen on giving out handouts to the poor, Barwann would probably try and convince her that he was down on his luck.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Ok, I believe we are ready to go. I'll be starting this campaign by the end of the week. I just had a really tiring weekend and haven't had time to put up the IC thread. I will link it here when it is ready.

Remove ads