Airwalkrr's Temple of Elemental Evil (OOC)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
He's a fine leader to me. Vicroar may be a decent level, but he's pretty new to interacting with the other races. I'd prefer him to have someone who could at least partially explain to him what is going on culturally.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I have no problem of Aredal leading. He would never say he is a leader though. It's just that his naturally charming demeanor makes others want to do as he says. If he was more selfish man he would use this to his advantage, but Aredal always thinks about other's good before his own. Well he has cha and wis both 17 so I hope I'm doing well playing those in believable manner.

And this last post got me seeing him as a young man who unintentionally charms all the young women in the town but unfortunately for himself he fails to see this since he has never understood the ways of love. Afterall, he is young, charming and goodlooking man who treats even the peasant-girls as if they were royal, he just doesn't understand that this makes them fall for him. So eventhough he has high wis, he has some faults in that manner too.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted in like a week. I've been working 15 hours a day at my store and I literally haven't had the time. It's probably going to be like this until after Christmas. After that I'll get back to my regular semi-daily posting.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
FYI, I nixed the rule for Combat Facing. I like using it on tabletop, but I realize now that tracking it on pbp is not worth the effort. I think most of you missed that detail anyway so it shouldn't change things.

Bihlbo

Explorer
We must keep different schedules, you all and I. On the weekends I don't have a chance to post anything, so when I come back Monday there's a flurry of catching up I have to do. During the week I could get off 2 a day, but it seems like everyone else in this game is busy.

Not complaining, just remarking because it's interesting.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I typically have more time on the weekends myself. This past week however has just been rough because I was working overnight and the odd schedule messed with my sleeping. I don't know about the others.

Remove ads