• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Zweihänder said:
Really? Because, I just pounded out a dozen pregens for the WLD game I ran, not last time, but the time before. Then again, that was pretty much ALL of the work, so I guess that was the hardest part...

...Touche.

They were 1st level characters :p

guedo79

Explorer
what is enough sleep really? I over sleep and I feel tired. I under sleep and I feel tired.

Oh well, at least I can take it out on my players.

peerwon

First Post
Peerwon here, i finally figured out that i can make it. i'd like to do Xen'drik in the morning, and Winding roads in the afternoon. (i think the title is wings, tail, and tentacles. Oh my!)
sorry it's kinda last minute sign up for me, but despite dating the person organizing, i didn't realize when the sign-ups opened for players, and i forgot the date until it was too late to request it off from work. (i managed to work out my hours though so it's ok)

{those coming from my neck of the woods, call me if you need a ride}

Last edited:

Welverin

First Post
guedo79 said:
Bip the Fool has dropped out in the morning because he's a poopy head.

Call me a poopy head, because I suspect I won't be making it in the morning as well, so if someone wants my spot, feel free to give it to them.

guedo79 said:
what is enough sleep really?

When you don't need an alarm clock to wake up on time.

Remove ads