• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

Winding Road

First Post
Apologies

Due to illness, I'm not going to be able to go to gameday and run my adventure this year. :( I apologize to Zwei, guedo, and anyone who signed up for my game. I hope you all have a glood time anyway.

peerwon

First Post
alright in light of the illness of the DM for my choice of afternoon slot, I'd like to go into either the OotS game, or munchkin. which ever has room for me.

guedo79

Explorer
MavrickWeirdo said:
Hey Guedo, Any room left in that Exalted game?

I have a full table plus one alt. I'd like to go with more players but Exalted can get complicated fast if you haven't played before.

I may end up working on things during the first slot tomorrow morning.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Have a great time tomorrow! :)

And, as always, anyone running a slot is eligible to receive an ePrize from CMG. Just email me after the event with "Albany Gameday VII" in the subject line, your name and screenname in the body of the email, and a link back to this thread to show you followed through on your commitment and you'll get a download link for one of CMG's products. Thanks for supporting your local gameday! :)

PJ-Mason

First Post
Mark CMG said:
Have a great time tomorrow! :)

And, as always, anyone running a slot is eligible to receive an ePrize from CMG. Just email me after the event with "Albany Gameday VII" in the subject line, your name and screenname in the body of the email, and a link back to this thread to show you followed through on your commitment and you'll get a download link for one of CMG's products. Thanks for supporting your local gameday! :)

Wow, thats pretty cool of you. You do that will ALL gamedays?

Zweihänder

First Post
Okay, guys, as you no-doubt read, Winding Road is no longer running her game "Wings, Tails, and Tentacles, Oh MY!" So, anyone who was signed up for that... please re-sign-up!

kthxbai

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads