• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Gameday VII - March 10th - Sign-ups now open!

guedo79

Explorer
guedo79 said:
I have a full table plus one alt. I'd like to go with more players but Exalted can get complicated fast if you haven't played before.

I may end up working on things during the first slot tomorrow morning.

Oops. Crafty Wierdo. Surfninja was double book. He is suppose to be in my Exalted game and not the now canceled game. I had messed that up on the site and pass it along to Zwie.

I'm going to put out message to see if anyone can DM at short notice.

Last edited:

guedo79

Explorer
In light of new events (Zweihander being sick) I'm going to take over scheduling.

Doors open at 9 am for Meet and Greet
10am First Slot of Games
2pm Lunch
3pm Second Slot of Games
7pm Thank yous and after game actives

Schedule is all figured out!

Morning slots:

~Eve, the Collectable Card Game (CCG, run by Xeserox)

Blurb forthcoming.

~Canceled due to sick DM

2. Mrfox

~Xen'Drik: The Chaos Effect (D&D 3.5, run by Megamania)

You have been exploring deep into the jungles of the Xen’drik for the past week. You have seen everything. Mysterious drow, Huge Dinosaurs, Civilized Giants but what is happening around you now can not be explained in mere words. You can fight it, you can study it or you can try to talk to it but there is no way to escape it- THE CHAOS EFFECT!

Events from the failed expedition done last September has come back to haunt everyone as the Chaos Effect is released into the unexpecting world. 6 players of level 10 PCs. Characters will be supplied.

1. Sufninja
2. Evil Kitty Grrl
3. Sarge_steel
4. Danorian
5. PeerWon
6. Nekoyaki

~Beneath the Blade of Sword Mountain (D&D 3.5, run by scholar)

1. JeffORT
2. Welverin
3. MavrickWeirdo
4. Woas
5. Invaladuser
6. Sky
7. ArcanaValentine

Afternoon slots:

~Canceled due to sick DM

1. Danorian
2. PeerWon

~When Animals Exalt! (Exalted, run by guedo79)

Things had gone horribly wrong with creation. Plague, Wyld, and Undead have taken over and the gods have gotten desperate. You brave <insert animal here> are the last best hope for turning things around.

At least, that is what that guy said. What was his name again?

1. Scholar
2. Bip the Fool
3. Sufninja
4. Evil Kitty Grrl
5. Nekoyaki
Alt. BladeRose

~Canceled due to sick DM
1.MavrickWeirdo
2.sufininja
3.Welverin

~Order of the Stick: Dungeon of Dorukan (board game, run by JeffOrt)

Why just read about foolish and incompetent adventurers when you can be one yourself? Dive head first into the world of the inexplicably popular fantasy gaming webcomic. Take on the role of one of the six daring adventurers as you explore each room of the mysterious Dungeon of Dorukan in this hilarious satire of the fantasy genre. But beware, for the evil undead sorceror Xykon awaits you at the bottom of the dungeon, and he has nothing better to do than focus on wiping the floor with your sorry butt.

1) Invaladuser
2) Xeserox
3) Mrfox
4) Sarge_steel
5)ArcanaValentine or Woas

Last edited:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
PJ-Mason said:
Wow, thats pretty cool of you. You do that will ALL gamedays?

I try to but sometimes I miss a thread. I'm happy to hear about them by email, too, if that is what it takes. :)

guedo79

Explorer
Woas said:
I'll sign up for OotS Board Game for the afternoon.

Small problem. You and ArcanaValentine(by email) signed up for the same game at the same time(6:11 pm). I'm putting you both in that seat for now and at very worse we'll have you two roll off or fight to the death.

PJ-Mason

First Post
guedo79 said:
Small problem. You and ArcanaValentine(by email) signed up for the same game at the same time(6:11 pm). I'm putting you both in that seat for now and at very worse we'll have you two roll off or fight to the death.

Two gamers enter, i gamer leaves...

Sounds fair to me! :D

peerwon

First Post
if people are still interested in the munchkin game, if Zwei can't make it, i might run it, however there is the chance that i won't make the morning, and will be late to the afternoon slot. just so you've been warned.

It is after 3am and here I am taking a break from writing the adventure I should have finished two weeks ago. Still have some miniature mapping to do.

Looks like I will be WW...(ol' college term for Wired and Wasted aka No sleep + LOTS of caffine) but Xen'drik is ready to roll.

I suspect it is too big for a four hour slot. I'll run it 'til about 3:30 if players want. Then again maybe they'll surprise me.

Til....a few hours from now (2 hour nap, 1 hour of map making, shower, breakfast on the go and 1 hour drive I'll see everyone around 9:30.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads