Alignment/Multiclassing/DM Screen/Power Source From I-Con

Boarstorm

First Post
MaelStorm said:
There's one official source from WotC that confirms Primal will be a power source. If you download the revised stat cards for Unhallowed, you will see Primal, Psionic, Arcane, Divine and Martial mentioned. One example of it is a kind of sorcerer: The Hierophant of the Seventh Wind mini which has: Human * Good * Primal, in abilities.

And let's not forget about the Shadow power source. So far that's...

Martial
Divine
Arcane
Primal
Shadow
Psionic

Six of Eight.

MaelStorm

First Post
Boarstorm said:

Martial
Divine
Arcane
Primal
Shadow
Psionic

Six of Eight.
True, when I looked again Shadow was also mentioned in the revised stat cards for Unhallowed Night Below, sorry.

Last edited:

Boarstorm said:

Martial
Divine
Arcane
Primal
Shadow
Psionic

Six of Eight.
There's been the highly speculated but never mentioned or confirmed Technology/Artifice power source.

micr0c0sm

First Post
The DM screen is on the same cardstock as most board games, and will be LANDSCAPE so you can see your players better.

There will be a new PHB every year (I think we already knew this).
Tome of Treasures renamed to Adventurers Vault for legal reasons.

All in all, for the hour that was played I had a good time as the ranger. Quarry is less overpowered as I thought it would be, and I am no longer afraid of Rogues being lame :D

MaelStorm

First Post
Anyway, I won't allow all those power source. IMC there'll be only 5 powers source: Martial, Divine, Arcane, Primal and Shadow.

I never liked psionic and tech in fantasy. It's more suitable for steampunk fantasy a-la Eberron. The new Warforged mini for Dungeons of Dread has a kind of submachine gun in his hand, yuck.

Boarstorm

First Post
micr0c0sm said:
The DM screen is on the same cardstock as most board games, and will be LANDSCAPE so you can see your players better.

There will be a new PHB every year (I think we already knew this).
Tome of Treasures renamed to Adventurers Vault for legal reasons.

All in all, for the hour that was played I had a good time as the ranger. Quarry is less overpowered as I thought it would be, and I am no longer afraid of Rogues being lame :D

The screen is landscape? How cool is that? I'll tell you how cool -- [...........................................] <-- That cool.

How easy was it to gain combat advantage and set up a sneak attack, Micr0c0sm?

Remove ads