Altaruk, on the Sea of Silt (Dark Sun 4E IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Prin nods and waves Ardie forward so she can lead the way; perhaps oblivious to the fact that Ardie might have done that even without her urging. It's hard to tell what her expressions are beneath that veil, but something in the spring of her step, or the quiet hum of her telepathically transmitted emotions, suggests a broad, satisfied smile as she heads out into the wastes.

How long that will last under the pitiless sun of Athas remained to be seen.

dave_o

Explorer
Wagon Trail, East of Altaruk

The sandy winds clear somewhat, or perhaps merely stabilize, as the search party dogs the faint ruts left here and there in the hardpan. Other indicators, as well, a broken stalk of devil grass, a place where they had made fire. Finding yourself alone you realize that the Mul jumping the gate, so to speak, had seemingly bought blue some additional time.

Ahead a couple of boulders and broken mesas cluster up, and the ruts make it evident the wagons had slipped between them instead of taking the longer, and safer, route around.

[sblock="OOC"]I'm back! Thanks for being patient guys, let's get some posts going!

MAP

Please let me know which square you would like to be in, somewhere in the 20's I think would be appropriate. Presumably in the marching order y'all had decided on, but feel free to switch it up.

Also, in your next posts please make Perception checks for me![/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Ardie, elf shaman 1 (elemental priest)

Ardie stays ahead of the group as she looks for signs of the wagon's passing.
OOC: she starts in O25; at least, I think we're heading southeast and that southeast is bottom-right on the map

Also, if you're within five squares of Ardie and not an elf, then remember +1 to perception from Group Awareness

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Kai follows along after the group, falling back a little to allow the isolation of the desert to wrap around him as the rhythm of his feet against the cracked earth drops him into almost a meditative trance. His eyes and ears stay alert for the dangers of travel through the wastes, even as his mind drifts away into solitude. Still, a small anxiety keeps pulling him back from the brink of his isolation as the thought of the competition intrudes into his meditation and pulls him back to check over his shoulder.

OOC: Kai will be in L19, assuming we're still heading SE (and that SE is to the bottom right of the map).

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Jalim

Jalim keeps quiet and endures the walk without complains.

[sblock=OOC]

Put Jalim at R 21. I will also add an initiative roll in the case we will need it soon.

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Perception: 10 Insight: 10 Normal Vision
AC 14 Fortitude 14 Reflex 11 Will 16
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 30 / 30 Bloodied: 15
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 5
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:7 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Elemental Blast, Ignition
Encounter Powers: Elemental Escalation, Infernal Wrath, Psychic Surge
Daily Powers: -

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Printime strolls along alongside Marel, and while she's putting a brave face on it, it's also clear that she hasn't got quite the spring in her step that she did when they first set out. The heat and the dry and the oppressive wasteland are seeping into her like a rare rain into the parched soil. Who knew what strange and desperate seeds would sprout within her as a result?

At least she wasn't complaining.

(N 22)

jay_bird

First Post
The huge, towering boulders that flank the right side of the path seem to alleviate the blasting winds temporarily, as barrel strides along the opposite side of the path.

[sblock=OOC]K 24[/sblock]

Remove ads