• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Am I the only one disappointed with Alias this season? *Now with more complaints!*

Klaus

First Post
I read in the News page that Jennifer Garner will be directing her first Alias episode, and that it'll be filled to the eyeballs with Rambaldi-stuff. Which is always good.

But y'know, we need more Syd in lingerie. We never get enough Syd in lingerie. :)

Arnwyn

First Post
reveal said:
This would probably be more plausible if SHE HADN'T ESCAPED FROM BEING BURIED ALIVE BY PUNCHING HER WAY OUT OF THE COFFIN AND DIGGING UP THROUGH THE GROUND EARLIER IN THE SERIES!
Did she? I thought The Bride did that... :)

I like that episode because it met my Criteria #3 in my post above.

reveal

Adventurer
Viking Bastard said:
Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing.

I don't remember Syd doin' that.

What heck was I thinking! Jeez, I'm getting my shows mixed up. Yes, that was the bride... I need more coffee.... :confused:

ragboy

Explorer
I was a a big fan until the beginning of this season. Kinda lost its punch, though i can't explain why. I was put off by the reinvention of the Sloan vs. everyone dynamic, but I don't think that's all. The double episode just didn't have much to offer. I haven't watched another episode since the first one.

jester47

First Post
We joke about how it would suck to be the black helicopter pilot who gets them from LA to Cuba in a matter of hours without creating an international incident or getting shot down. No days off, gotta go at a moments notice, if this is twenty minutes in, this must be Belgium. Everytime they switched countries, I always assumed that it was a couple of days later. The LA to Cuba run was like in a matter of hours.

Aaron.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads