• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon Delay until JULY 22nd

Korgoth

First Post
I preordered in April and they kept revising my shipping date until we got to July 22nd (at which point I had free 2-day shipping but who cares). So I cancelled my order.

I should thank Amazon, actually. This whole schlemozelized mess has given me ample time to take in reports, reviews and comments about 4th ed, as well as to look over KoTS. I have everything I need in OD&D, it's supplements, Classic, 1E and even some 2E stuff (Dark Sun, for example). 4E is just a different game and I don't need it. So I'm not getting it. I gave the 4E phenomenon some pretty concentrated study over the last few months and I'm personally satisfied that I don't need to think about it anymore.

On the plus side, not only can I get back to my OD&D Post-Apoc Science Fantasy project ("Xulrua"), I have 58 bucks to spend on something else. I may be prepared to vault the great hurdle of Oak Leaf Summer in 15mm... so it might turn out to be invested in some motorized waffen panzergrenadiers for FOW.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads