• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Child of "What is the Hivemind?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Are you kidding?!?! They'd probably be the rowdiest of the bunch!! You know they gotta let down their guard sometimes and relax..... getting drunk, fondling the serving wenches.... loudly singing "99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall" and other bawdy songs that they come up with at the spur of thd drunken moment.

:lol:
If they acted like that, they'd take away their paladinhood from themselves for sure. I mean, that's beyond the Cedric line, which is the last brink before no longer being a a paladin.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
If they acted like that, they'd take away their paladinhood from themselves for sure. I mean, that's beyond the Cedric line, which is the last brink before no longer being a a paladin.

Go back to that version of Torm that I posted on either this thread or another one about being a drunken sot who chased women and slept with them.... :uhoh:

And Torm's already lost his for lying. What more can he lose? :]

The other two might lose theirs.... But then they'd blame Torm for the whole debacle.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Go back to that version of Torm that I posted on either this thread or another one about being a drunken sot who chased women and slept with them.... :uhoh:

And Torm's already lost his for lying. What more can he lose? :]

The other two might lose theirs.... But then they'd blame Torm for the whole debacle.
Hoe could Tyr blame Torm for it all. That wouldn't be Justice.

Besides, its perfectly clear that it was all Talona's fault. After all, alcohol is nothing more than a psychoactive mind-affecting poison, no more, no less.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Hoe could Tyr blame Torm for it all. That wouldn't be Justice.

Besides, its perfectly clear that it was all Talona's fault. After all, alcohol is nothing more than a psychoactive mind-affecting poison, no more, no less.

When you're "drunk off your socks", you don't think straight.... Neither would Tyr at that point.... He'd wake up, find out what happened, sob, and then smack Torm down with a major court order and lawsuit. Then Torm finds out his nice home in the "House of the Triad" has been repo'ed. All legally.

And Talona would be standing back, in a corner, laughing her ugly butt off.... And wondering who to get to fall from grace next..... :]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
When you're "drunk off your socks", you don't think straight.... Neither would Tyr at that point.... He'd wake up, find out what happened, sob, and then smack Torm down with a major court order and lawsuit. Then Torm finds out his nice home in the "House of the Triad" has been repo'ed. All legally.

And Talona would be standing back, in a corner, laughing her ugly butt off.... And wondering who to get to fall from grace next..... :]
Yeah, you just reminded me of another reason why alcohol is one of Talona's favourite poisons: despite all the self-scarification and hideousnous, after enough ale, Torm looks up at Talona and sees the most beautiful sight since Sune Firehair, Sharess, and Hanali decided to have a threesome to see if it would be fun ;)

Kemrain

First Post
Ok.. You goys are totally nuts.

I'm just gonna sit over here with my non-FR-playing self.. Safe and sane...

- Kemrain the Not Jealous at All.

Kemrain

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
I'll be with Kemrain! Though not at all sane!

~Acoma - the totally unbalanced and wacky
Why did I feel safer a few minutes ago?

- Kemrian the Inching Away from the Pyro.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I don't play FR either! Actually, I'm trying it out in a PbP game now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads