Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Yeah I am an art major, I want to teach art. I am pretty much into everything that I can get my grubby fire starting hands on.

That could be sooooo taken the wrong way.... :p

But do we care? Naaaaaah...... It's the hivemind after all! :cool:

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
yeah, Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, The Killers, 3 doors down.

Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out", Evanescence (both Richard and I love "Bring Me To Life"! :D ). I'm sure there's more that can be listed but I don't recall right off hand now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out", Evanescence (both Richard and I love "Bring Me To Life"! :D ). I'm sure there's more that can be listed but I don't recall right off hand now.

I liked those too. I'm afraid Franz Ferdinand will be a one hit wonder. I heard Finger 11 last night and said what happened to them they disappeared quick.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
:lol:

I like alot of his stuff. But I'm surprised he was able to keep the video clean....
I like the transition to the Crank Yankers puppets. While not my favorite show I liked their use in the video.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I am shamed that I forgot to put Evanescence on my pop music I like list with 3 Doors Down. I absolutely love "Fallen", and have a copy of their demo as well. I just hope the next cd w/out Ben Moody can even come close to "Fallen".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads