• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Yeah I am an art major, I want to teach art. I am pretty much into everything that I can get my grubby fire starting hands on.

That could be sooooo taken the wrong way.... :p

But do we care? Naaaaaah...... It's the hivemind after all! :cool:

Last edited:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
yeah, Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, The Killers, 3 doors down.

Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out", Evanescence (both Richard and I love "Bring Me To Life"! :D ). I'm sure there's more that can be listed but I don't recall right off hand now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out", Evanescence (both Richard and I love "Bring Me To Life"! :D ). I'm sure there's more that can be listed but I don't recall right off hand now.

I liked those too. I'm afraid Franz Ferdinand will be a one hit wonder. I heard Finger 11 last night and said what happened to them they disappeared quick.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
:lol:

I like alot of his stuff. But I'm surprised he was able to keep the video clean....
I like the transition to the Crank Yankers puppets. While not my favorite show I liked their use in the video.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I am shamed that I forgot to put Evanescence on my pop music I like list with 3 Doors Down. I absolutely love "Fallen", and have a copy of their demo as well. I just hope the next cd w/out Ben Moody can even come close to "Fallen".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads