Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Yup, I guess it did :D

Poor doggie--its probably going to die.

"This giant gray clawed doggie followed me home. May I keep it?" "Kid, I don'..." *GROWL* "Yes, yes of course, doggie may stay...":uhoh:

LogicsFate

First Post
bunch of low levels kill a CR 8... wow And most of them die... I can't wait to join one of your games Rystil

Is this the first PC death , ever?

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Aeson said:
I liked those too. I'm afraid Franz Ferdinand will be a one hit wonder. I heard Finger 11 last night and said what happened to them they disappeared quick.

Both released non-spectacular second singles. I thought the vid for FF was kickass! Same goes for Modest Mouse's "Float On". That one was just plain weird but cool to watch... They got more success it seems from their second single "Ocean Breathes Salty". I do agree about Finger 11; they've already disappeared quick. And so, it seems, has Franz Ferdinand. They rank up there in coolness songs right along with Falco (my personal fav singer!).

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
...Tandi the monk who never actually participated in the fight except to make a grapple check against a little girl (and almost fail :D)

There's laws against that sorta thing, ya know... :uhoh:

Knight Otu

First Post
It's a bit more complex like that. There's also hobgoblins, orc, a second render, and a clueless party... ;)

edit: but yes, if Rysti gets to it, he'll be the first meany-killer DM. Not yet, though, I believe.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
bunch of low levels kill a CR 8... wow And most of them die... I can't wait to join one of your games Rystil

Is this the first PC death , ever?
Well nobody is dead yet. Bront's Cade looks like he might die though from the 1 damage per round thing. Gonna see if they use up their only potion on him (and I frankly don't think they have enough actions to do it in time anyways).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads