Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"This giant gray clawed doggie followed me home. May I keep it?" "Kid, I don'..." *GROWL* "Yes, yes of course, doggie may stay...":uhoh:
Reminds me of Halflife 2. Who has the Zero Point Energy gun?

- Kemrain Freeman.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
It's a bit more complex like that. There's also hobgoblins, orc, a second render, and a clueless party... ;)

edit: but yes, if Rysti gets to it, he'll be the first meany-killer DM. Not yet, though, I believe.
and a clueless party...

Maybe :p

Specifically:

10 Hobgoblins, mostly level 2 fighters, with a level 2 warrior, a level 3 fighter, and a level 1 fighter--and one of the 10 is a half-hobgoblin female. The hobgoblins began the fight attacking the renders

6 Orcs, and all 6 of them are level 2 barbarians--they didn't enter combat until like round 4 though.

2 Gray Renders, which began the fight attacking the hobgoblins

1 Little Girl, sitting in the middle of it all.

LogicsFate

First Post
Killer GMs are coll but I worry about bront's game

I can see it now...
All the sudden three no FIVE festival goers throw off there costumes and revel high level assassins hired to kill Lasair and any others who get in their way

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
There's laws against that sorta thing, ya know... :uhoh:
Depends on where in the world you are. Japan, East Europe, Russia and the Middle East I'm not so sure about.

Rystil Arden

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Killer GMs are coll but I worry about bront's game

I can see it now...
All the sudden three no FIVE festival goers throw off there costumes and revel high level assassins hired to kill Lasair and any others who get in their way
I dunno. I rarely have ever permanently killed a player. My players always tell me I'm very nice about that compared to their other GMs :D

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Some people called Es gee Wan stole it. Said something about Atlantis, Pegasus, or something.
Really? Well that's disapointing. I don't suppose they's be willing to trade it for P.E.G.

- Kemrain the Membranous.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Nah. All parties are clueless.:]
Yeah, I guess so :D

This one wasn't so much clueless as that some of them had the right clues and some of them had opposing clues that might have been OK had it not been for the fact that they couldn't agree and so just attacked all three sides of the fight :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads