• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Neither do I. Apparently, the one's name is Jeff. My player claimed, "He threw me down into a spiked pit trap with an ettin, and I barely survived. But one of the other players wasn't so lucky." Now, he might have been talking about his character, but he did say player :D
Maybe we should seek him out regardless - to find out where he got a live ettin from...:]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Whichever... probably permanently dead.

We usually have a PC rezzed if we've got the money and/or the diamond to do it. 'Cause we do have the priest to do it when it gets to that level... All our parties include at least one priest in the group for healing, rezzing and all out nuking. :cool: (not in that order.)
Well they get the archmage rezed because they need her to decipher script. She has like +50 or something to deciphering script.

Permadead PCs...hmmmmmmm...I don't think I've ever permakilled one except in one of my side-games that had TPKs with a bunch of idiots who walked into the same goblin ambush in the same room twice (they ran away the first time) without buffing or preparing either time. Or the time the party's Spellfrenzied killed all the others and then suicided (same players)...So that's 6.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Maybe we should seek him out regardless - to find out where he got a live ettin from...:]
From the sound of this guy (brutal hack-n-slash with little regard for anything else--adversarial GM who enjoys killing the players if possible), he probably just grafted a second head to his shoulder to become an ettin himself :D

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Darth K'Trava said:
Heh. Or for real shock, get the Hustler gals to go over there and "pose".... :lol:

I need to bleach my eyes just for you writing that. OH the horror.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
LogicsFate said:
BAH! stupid job, I'll be back in ten hours, no one post while I'm gone

Or else I'll do things that may or may not be related

Your gonna miss the party. I have Pussycat Dolls and Darth has the Hustler girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads