• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Nah, they may live. I only care about Jdvn's characters. *arms Eskaron with Farid-bane weapons*
Nice to know I'm in your thoughts... :p

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Possibly. But a Judge has to approve it, and they might just decide to disapprove :D
But the rules are already set in place. They can't deny me my hp. Only you can do that (through unfortunate circumstances).

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Farid-bane? Pah, you aren't thinking big enough. Make it both Bane and Dread against Farid (an epic enhancement from the ELH).
He's trying to give me a sporting chance! Otherwise, he could make 40 Great Wyrm Red Dragons appear, kill me, and move on.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
But the rules are already set in place. They can't deny me my hp. Only you can do that (through unfortunate circumstances).
They could deny that you be allowed to gain a level though by not approving the XP or something :D

Knight Otu

First Post
Jdvn1 said:

"You know, I don't think that the number of XP is really fitting considering the challenges that character faced. Lower them.":]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:
The "could do" isn't the question, the "would do" is...
Well frankly, I don't even think the XP from that DMG chart is appropriate and that's why I always slash the XP by a fraction before dividing it amongst the PCs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads